Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you like International Soccer more than Club?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    I would really like to go to a big EPL rivalry game? Is liverpool-ManU the best one?
    For a rivalry between two of the very top teams, then yes. For pure hatred I would suggest Newcastle v Sunderland, Liverpool v Everton or Tottenham v Arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by abadger View Post
      For a rivalry between two of the very top teams, then yes. For pure hatred I would suggest Newcastle v Sunderland, Liverpool v Everton or Tottenham v Arsenal.
      Oh aye, Newcastle - Sunderland would be ****in awesome! But frightening.

Funny story I was working at NTL when we got an announcement about a great new sponsorship deal with several sports teams including the mighty Barcodes (Newcastle United). My first question to the gurning ****stain from marketing was
      "er... do we actually have any cable laid in Newcastle?"
      "No we don't, that's owned by Telewest."
      "OK... but we do offer service in Sunderland?"
      "Yes..."
      "Sunderland where everyone hates Newcastle United?"
      "..."

The first rule of marketing is - EVERYBODY IN THE COMPANY BUT YOU IS AN IDIOT. DO NOT LISTEN TO THE IDIOTS. THEY MAY EXPOSE YOU TO REALITY.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Oh aye, Newcastle - Sunderland would be ****in awesome! But frightening.

Funny story I was working at NTL when we got an announcement about a great new sponsorship deal with several sports teams including the mighty Barcodes (Newcastle United). My first question to the gurning ****stain from marketing was
        "er... do we actually have any cable laid in Newcastle?"
        "No we don't, that's owned by Telewest."
        "OK... but we do offer service in Sunderland?"
        "Yes..."
        "Sunderland where everyone hates Newcastle United?"
        "..."

The first rule of marketing is - EVERYBODY IN THE COMPANY BUT YOU IS AN IDIOT. DO NOT LISTEN TO THE IDIOTS. THEY MAY EXPOSE YOU TO REALITY.
        Haha! That doesn't surprise me at all. I actually live in Newcastle so I can wholeheartedly confirm that the hatred is truly immense. Way to go for the marketing department.

Comment

i prefer International football

Comment

Club is much better than country.

Comment

Club even though I don't have a club anymore, *Holds back tears* Come on you Dons, I've tried but AFC just aint the same.

Comment

Not a chance. Nothing compares to the Old Firm game yesterday, nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
                  Not a chance. Nothing compares to the Old Firm game yesterday, nothing.
                  hey Mozza

Kenny Miller is a turncoat

Comment

Working...
                  X