No announcement yet.

Honestly id rather watch Floyd vs Matthyse instead of Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slappin' Maxie View Post
    Matthysse has even less of a chance than Guerrero does. At least Guerrero is a southpaw. and no Lucas does not have a puncher's chance.
    lucas could land the shot mosley landed on floyd and maybe put him to sleep.
    what does guerrero has? he couldnt even finish shot casamayor, the last time i was impressed with his power was when he beat the hell out of litzau a couple years ago

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
      lucas could land the shot mosley landed on floyd and maybe put him to sleep.
      what does guerrero has? he couldnt even finish shot casamayor, the last time i was impressed with his power was when he beat the hell out of litzau a couple years ago
      IMO I doubt Matty hits as hard as Mosley. The guy shook up Delahoya and KTFO of Margarito, remember.

Comment

Matthysse beats mayweather by tko at 147.

Comment

Me too. The power makes the difference between the two. Ghost isn't hurting Mayweather, Matthysse might. Plus he would be the rare Mayweather opponent that would go to the body consistently.

Not that Lucas would win, he's simply not good enough unless Mayweather's reflexes are much worse than last we saw him.

Comment

Matthyse would have to fight at 147 first before he could even put himself in contention. Hard to judge how he would fare because not everyone can carry the weight ok. Dont get me wrong beating berto is'nt the greatest win in the world but at least its something.
            Last edited by Shogunofharlem1; 02-23-2013, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Seriously Mayweather goes to sleep against Lucas.

Comment

and this is what we mean about the Matthysse hype

Comment

Lmaoooooooooooooo

Comment

Old Cottos pressure made Floyd uncomfortable and bloody. Lucas doesnt get staggered by Floyds uppercut. Lucas applies more pressure and more intelligent pressure than Cotto did and doesnt get stopped or stunned. Nobodies saying Matthysse beats a prime Floyd but, a 36 Floyd with slower reflexes and less ring generalship gets stopped by Lucas pressure and power.

Comment

To be honest I didn't see that before but now I see what people are saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X