No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Bradley Never Hurt Me With a Single Punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Bradley Never Hurt Me With a Single Punch

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Welterweight Manny Pacquiao entered his post-fight press conference in good spirits despite losing a highly controversial split decision to Tim Bradley. The congressman was obviously bothered by the loss but feels confident that he will win the rematch. November 10th is reserved at the MGM for the second meeting between the two Top Rank promoted fighters.

[Click Here To Read More]

No rematch...Pls retire Pacman! NOTHING TO PROOVE!

Comment

Bradley doesn't have any power.

Comment

The robbery was so bad it should be criminal.

Should Pacquiao's record be 54-4, yes.. but not because of any Bradley did, Marquez derserves that win.

I would have much rather have been watching Pacquiao Marquez 4 last night Manny was whipping bradley so bad that I started nodding off late in the fight..

Comment

For injustice to prevail...all you need is for good people not to get involved. Bradley didn't score the bout... and he got the decision, but by not affirming the obvious he has become an accomplice to an injustice. He will benefit greatly and good for him and his family.... but how great would it be if he was to rise above the excrement and admit that Pacman outworked, outpunched, outboxed and outclassed him for 12 rounds.

I'm not fan of either guy... my post on this site are all the prove needed on the subject, but I don't like to see my sport to take it on the nuts in such way. Boxing will only die when a steady supply of fans runs empty... and yesterday the sport made NO new fans and dare I say.. lost it's fare share.

Between horrible decision... PED scandals... unqualified and handpick opponents.... corrunpt santioning bodies.... bias commentators.... and dishonest promoters, boxing is far from its glory days and will need major retooling to win back the imagination and heart of fans.

Comment

ahahahahah im glad pac got robbed. now he knows how marquez has felt for his 3 fights against catchweight manny. i always said pacman is nothing without his catchweights and old fighters

Comment

lmao.. Timmy did a lot of damage to Manny's 8 ounce gloves
              enough for the judges i guess. I wish Manny would have worked the body or looked more active (even though he outlanded Bradley 10 out of 12 rounds) I guess he was putting on the Cotto strategy to open Bradley up but to his credit kept his distance.

Bob Arum said he's happy to make money off the rematch.That's all that needs to be said about this.

Comment

when manny pacquiao decides to get a real trainer and learn how to fight. then these things won't happen.all that jumping in throwing quick combos just won't work for a entire fight.mayweather wouldve and still wipe the floor with this one dimensional hype scam. what goes around came back around. (juan manuel marquez).

Comment

Originally posted by rsx03wba View Post
                  ahahahahah im glad pac got robbed. now he knows how marquez has felt for his 3 fights against catchweight manny. i always said pacman is nothing without his catchweights and old fighters
                  Great comment from a real "boxing fan".

Wait and see who's next to be robbed, and rejoice.

Comment

This is what happens when Team Pac decides to impose catch weights and other bS that goes around.

KARMA!

Comment

Working...
                    X