Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Hungry For Malignaggi, But Not Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enough with the Maidana is ducking Matthyse crap.

Is Matthyse ducking Maidana as well?

"If there's money in it, I think it can be made. If I have to fight, I'll do it and I think him as well. It's not worth the trouble though wanting to only have one. We can have two world champions. Him on his own side and me in my own. Both of us making good money. Us in our own difference place. For now, if we have to fight, I'll fight, but it wouldn't be good because we're both Argentinians. He has his own very good conditions, and now I'm world champion. It would be good if went our own separate paths."

Comment

There's few Argentine fighters in the limelight as it is, so why pit them against one another? He said he's not interested in fighting Matt right now, and why should he be? He's close to a title shot, as is Matthysse at 140. No reason for them to fight right now.

Comment

I highly doubt Maidana is "scared" to fight Lucas, or anybody. You forum guys are too much...

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
          I highly doubt Maidana is "scared" to fight Lucas, or anybody. You forum guys are too much...
          Nah maidana is definitely scared, they fought 4 times in the amateurs but now he's all of sudden just overcome with fear.

Comment

why mention the 2 guys from A'tina, not in the same wt cstegory...Lucas needs 2 pursuit Khan...Paulie doesn't want Marcos...

Comment

I think Maidana beats Paulie by KO. I think Lucas would probably KO Maidana in a great war. I really like both Maidana and Lucas and I'd rather they fight other guys than each other. That fight could take something out of both fighters. It would be one hell of a fight to watch though.

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Lol blantantly ducked Thurman and now doesnt wanna fight Matthysse. Bum.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Why should Maidana fight Thurman who was unknown and pretty much still is .. Dude is huge. Maidana just moved up to welter where as Thurman is already a big junior middleweight .. Not fair is defense of Maidana .. As far as Lucas I think he just don't want to fight his countryman that's it it happens

Comment

Lol wow, Maidana isn't ducking anybody. He wants a belt, relevance and money comes with it, so why not pick the weakest champ? Besides why would he fight Matthysse who is a Junior Welterweight while Maidana is a Welterweight? You people on these forums are ridiculous.

Comment

Maidana ducks and dodges alot for tough guy... No bradley lucas etc. After bumming vs alex he doesnt deserve a titleshot

Comment

easy fight for maidana and another running session for feather-fisted paulie.

Comment

Working...
                      X