Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did you stopped becoming a fan of Floyd or Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idk I'm a fan of both but ima fan of every fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by tranquilo View Post
      -extremely racist
      -only respect fighters of their skin color
      -overly obsessive with any negative comments thrown at floyd/broner
      -uneducated

These are most of your typical floyd/broner fanatics
      Your trippin they are not racist whenever blacks speak up for self they are seen as racist. They don't lynch people, exclude other races from their business dealings, or make jokes about it every chance they get. You could argue FLoyd was dissing Pac's Nationality or culture.
      White people go through the same thing except for the fact that they are the ones in power atm.
      Floyd/Broner are some of the most talked about fighters in the game, just because Oscar doesn't respond to being called a fa66ot cross dresser doesn't mean Floyd/Broner won't, I know I would.

Floyd respects all of his opponents after the fight like you should in show business (this is a business) Broner ****s on everybody equally !!!

Frankly these are bogus points you made. The problem is other races have a line drawn in the sand that boxes us in, if we cross any of those lines other people freak out and figure all hell's going to break loose....

Grow Up !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
        Your trippin they are not racist whenever blacks speak up for self they are seen as racist. They don't lynch people, exclude other races from their business dealings, or make jokes about it every chance they get. You could argue FLoyd was dissing Pac's Nationality or culture.
        White people go through the same thing except for the fact that they are the ones in power atm.
        Floyd/Broner are some of the most talked about fighters in the game, just because Oscar doesn't respond to being called a fa66ot cross dresser doesn't mean Floyd/Broner won't, I know I would.

Floyd respects all of his opponents after the fight like you should in show business (this is a business) Broner ****s on everybody equally !!!

Frankly these are bogus points you made. The problem is other races have a line drawn in the sand that boxes us in, if we cross any of those lines other people freak out and figure all hell's going to break loose....

Grow Up !!!
        You're*.

And I was just stating what I've seen from hardcore Floyd/Broner fanboys. Regular fans of them are tolerable, fanboys are not and this goes for all of them.

Comment

When the excuses to avoid drug tests began to flow

Comment

Working...
          X