• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    14 days and the fight will happen! oops nevermind
    0 days and the fight will happen! oops nevermind
    50-50 and the fight will happen! oops nevermind
    how is that sticking to his word?

arum didn't say no to 50-50 after pac accepted testing. floyd changed his demands again. you are combining 2 things into 1. aka not being honest with yourself.

imagine if floyd and pac both agreed to 50-50, testing, and the only thing preventing the fight was the weight penalty. after 3 years floyd finally accepted then pac suddenly said oh wait you only get a 40 million flat fee now. same thing happened but in reverse but because floyd did it he's the man!
    The Floyd fairies have nothing to say to this, watch them result to personal insults now.

Comment

pac was the one who caved into floyd's demands. then floyd changed them. if floyd wanted the fight he would have stuck to his word but oh well. and if you remember floyd said all pac had to do was take the test and the fight would happen...woops then he changed his 50/50 stance.

Pac needs to talk to his promoter first and his promoter needs to finish building his stadium

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post

Pac needs to talk to his promoter first and his promoter needs to finish building his stadium
        Miguel Cotto is in PR remember, "he's too far"

Comment

14 days and the fight will happen! oops nevermind
          0 days and the fight will happen! oops nevermind
          50-50 and the fight will happen! oops nevermind
          how is that sticking to his word?

arum didn't say no to 50-50 after pac accepted testing. floyd changed his demands again. you are combining 2 things into 1. aka not being honest with yourself.

imagine if floyd and pac both agreed to 50-50, testing, and the only thing preventing the fight was the weight penalty. after 3 years floyd finally accepted then pac suddenly said oh wait you only get a 40 million flat fee now. same thing happened but in reverse but because floyd did it he's the man!
          You are making excuse for Pac about testing. Excuses WILL not be accepted about testing in todays boxing... Too many cheaters and like I said then, there will come a time when Pac will look VERY VERY badly for refusing.

All he had to do was agree to test. He didn't. He walked away and has yet to do any kind of testing that he says he has no problem in doing.

To answer your question. Yes, if Floyd went on a spree of fighting losing bums like Clottey, Margarito and Mosley. Then being clowned by a 39 year old LW and technically losing to a JWW. I would agree that 40 million is one hell of a deal for Floyd to get.

By the time Bob allows the fight to happen (pacs very last fight) I wouldn't be surprised if its less than 40 million.

Comment

Ironic how the guy in his avatar tested positive lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
              Ironic how the guy in his avatar tested positive lmao
              Motive.....

Glad you're catching on before you got banned. "hehehe"

Comment

teddy atlas said floyd is going to espn2. i believe him.
                maybe after Floyd loses two times in a roll, but i still him retiring undefeated

Comment

wow... im more disgusted by how dibella acts now that he sitting next to arum... i remember reading all the **** he talked about arum just a few months ago, now he sits with him and tries to **** all over golden boy, dude is a snake that does nothing but talk **** behind your back just like schaefer said......

as far as the showtime news, why would anyone believe anything he says... now he's talking like he represents mayweather, " he's not going to showtime"...

the only thing i got from that video is that shaefer was 100% right about dibella... he's friendly to you in your face and than talks **** behind your back around others..

Comment

Working...
                  X