No announcement yet.

What's up with the Pirog love?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with the Pirog love?

Look I think Pirog deserved a shot at Martinez before Barker, but so did a number of a MWs.

IMHO, Pirog has not shown he is better than other top contenders like Geale, Lee, Golovkin, Proksa, N'Jikam, Macklin, and Quillin.

If Martinez fights someone like Macklin then I wouldn't really see that as a duck of a quality opponent given his performance against Sturm.

Originally posted by RapidFire26 View Post
    Look I think Pirog deserved a shot at Martinez before Barker, but so did a number of a MWs.

IMHO, Pirog has not shown he is better than other top contenders like Geale, Lee, Golovkin, Proksa, N'Jikam, Macklin, and Quillin.

If Martinez fights someone like Macklin then I wouldn't really see that as a duck of a quality opponent given his performance against Sturm.
    yea but fighting macklin is a joke...........

fight Golovkin, pirog, quillin, & Geale.

why would you choose the weakest in macklin?

the gig is up............

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post

Well the thing is that Macklin gave a great fight against Sturm and IMO he won.

Comment

All us Pirog fans are saying is give him a shot is all. Barker, Macklin, these guys get a shot but not Pirog? C'mon

Comment

Pirog is a straight beast after his dominating when over Jacobs...........by the way, where did Jacobs go after that? He vanished because he wasn't going to the top anyways. Where did Pirog go his career best win? Back home to hide to protect his gifted title.

Comment

He is hiding yet calling out the p4p best fighters? He moved up in weight to fight bigger guys because he is a duck?

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
              Well the thing is that Macklin gave a great fight against Sturm and IMO he won.
              macklin is the WEAKLING of the bunch..........fight priog. the fight was offered here in america but they turned it down.........

Comment

macklin is the WEAKLING of the bunch..........fight priog. the fight was offered here in america but they turned it down.........
                Macklin's performance against Sturm has to be more respected than Pirog's against Jacobs.

Also, why doesn't Pirog bolster his claims by fighting guys like Geale, Golovkin, Proksa, etc.?

Comment

Also, why doesn't Pirog bolster his claims by fighting guys like Geale, Golovkin, Proksa, etc.?
                  He is fighting Geale next, hopefully on Showtime.

You also have to realize Pirog tried to get big fights on HBO and Showtime after Jacobs but couldn't land anything, thus why he's fought in Russia, it's not his fault.

Comment

He has not done much of anything to garner the rating he gets on this forum, all he did was beat another untested prospect like himself and 18 Russian turnip farmers.

Comment

Working...
                    X