Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach still leading Trainer of the Year race in ****** poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL what a joke. Roach is good but is severely overrated. He did **** this year.

Comment

Somebody from the Wildcard gym has to win something..

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
        This is why *******s are bad for boxing in someways, because they can't vote objectively. But they're good in otherways, don't get me wrong.
        It's more likely to be casual US boxing fans than *******s, Roach is the only coach most people know.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          It's more likely to be casual US boxing fans than *******s, Roach is the only coach most people know.
          I really doubt that. Give me one single valid reason why US Boxing fans would vote for Roach?

Most posters on this site, US especially, want either Virgil Hunter or Robert Garcia to win so your point is kinda moot.

But still explain why you thought that.

Comment

I like roach but he had a poor year

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Linares Loss + Pacquiao Loss + Khan Loss = Roach Trainer of The Year?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

If they don't give it to Robert, the fix was in. Only 1 high profile loss this year, shouldn't even be a question or an argument.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                Roach over ... anyone? The guy had a terrible year. Pacquiao won in a highly controversial decision. Linares was winning and in the end lost via KO against DeMarco. Chavez Jr won against Manfredo (which doesn't says much), Khan lost via decision against Peterson (controversial but not that much, in fact lots of people had Peterson winning) and Omar Chavez also lost a few days ago.
                I actually had khan winning the fight despite the two point deductions...and i'm not even a fan of khan.

but yeah imo roach shouldn't be trainer of the year. it probably should go to robert garcia...

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                  I really doubt that. Give me one single valid reason why US Boxing fans would vote for Roach?

Most posters on this site, US especially, want either Virgil Hunter or Robert Garcia to win so your point is kinda moot.

But still explain why you thought that.
                  He already explained it... Roach is the only one that casual fans actually know because he's been in the spot light.

Comment

Working...
                  X