No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo-Gabe Rosado Possible in Play For 1/25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo-Gabe Rosado Possible in Play For 1/25

The fight is not done, but Golden Boy Promotions is attempting to finalize a junior middleweight fight between undefeated rising contender Jermell Charlo (22-0, 11KOs) and tough veteran Gabe Rosado (21-7, 13KOs).

Charlo has been rising in the ranks with wins over Denis Doughlin, Harry Joe Yorgey and Demetrius Hopkins. Rosado is 0-2-1 in his last three fights, but all of them were very competitive efforts against three middleweights - WBA/IBO champion Gennady Golovkin, which ended by a KO in seven, J'Leon Love was turned to a no decision when Love tested positive for a banned substance, and last month Rosado was stopped in ten, due to a severe cut above his eye, by WBO champion Peter Quillin. [Click Here To Read More]

What a good step up to see where the kid's at. Hope the fight does in fact get made. The Charlo twins look to both have a bright future

Comment

Good step up fight for Charlo if that's even what you want to call it. It can also be a good comeback fight for Rosado.

Comment

So Rosado would go back to fighting at 154?

Comment

Second pair of boxers I follow on IG and are fighting. I like both these cats too.

Comment

Rosado must have a good asss team around him because this dude is always getting solid fights lol

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Good step up fight for Charlo if that's even what you want to call it. It can also be a good comeback fight for Rosado.
              It would appear Rosado has landed in gatekeeper mode. Then again, as you point out, it might be a chance for Gabe to get back in the mix. Should be a good fight.

Comment

Lol does Rosado ever want to win again? Dude gets the toughest fights and seems like promoters are using him as a gatekeeper for the young studs

Comment

If this fight gets made I'm picking Rosado

Comment

they just keep using my dude Rosado to Rob him...hopefully they don't try to play him on this fight!

Comment

Working...
                    X