Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Chavez Jr. beats Martinez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see him walking Sergio down and if Lee can beat him on the cards, then you known Sergio is going to have no problems.
    If he walks Sergio down and stops him, then damn, he deserves his props and i'll give it to him too

Comment

it has to be a convincing win KO-TKO-or Chavez clearly woops Maravilla's ass thru out the fight...I don't see it happening but I do see a split decision in favor of Junior...
      regardless is going to be a war!

Comment

If Chavez KO's Martinez, he becomes the next big thing in Boxing.

He'll be thrust into Mayweather and Pacquiao type super stardom in the eyes of hardcore boxing fans and promoters everywhere.

A couple PPV fights after that and he'll be a household name.

Mexico will go bat**** insane for him.

Comment

its a win that puts him in the Top 10 P4P for sure IMO

and the more that I have thought about it and watching Margarito vs Sergio again to see how Sergio deals with Pressure...I am starting to lean towards Chavez Jr. now...especially if Sergio can't hurt Chavez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Vale Moreno III View Post
            I think that if Chavez Jr. can beat Martinez September 15, not only will it be the best victory of his career but it will also show he belongs in the top tier. He will have proven he is foreal and one of the best. I'm not picking him to win, I think Martinez will pull it out. What do you guys think?

its because he is on something...martinez should not fold on the drug testing...

Comment

If he beats Sergio then I will finally respect him as a legit threat and bonafide champion. End of story

Comment

Considering I think Martinez is #2 P4P behind only Floyd if he legitimately wins this fight, with no controversy then he'll be a top 10 P4P guy in my book. However, it's not going to happen. He's getting knocked out, possibly in Paul Williams fashion.

Comment

Even if he beat Martinez I would view Chavez as a joke, I just see nothing special in him. The MW division is one of the weakest in all of boxing, seems like the only reason he would even have a chance at beating him is because of his size. Martinez is also aging, at his age a fighter could dramatically decline in just 1 year.

The only way Chavez gains any respect from me is if he beats an of the top SMW, he'd get KOd by Abraham IMO and would get out boxed by Johnson, can't wait until he moves to SMW.

Comment

It's a shame that these middleweights are so thirsty for a payday that they are willing to risk their lives in the ring with a lowlife punk ass cruiserweight named Julio Ceasar Chavez Jr.

This muhfuka so roided up he doesn't even look like a 'Chavez'....**** I bet his real father is some lucha libre muhfuka from the Mexican mountains.

Comment

First let me say that I will believe that Jr vs Martinez is happening when the bell rings. Team Chavez has avoided this fight like the plague, there has to be a reason for this!

Second, IF Chavez, passed a prefight and post fight urine test, and IF Chavez wins legitimately (no early stoppage, bad decision, no light/tampered gloves, etc) he will be viewed by me as a top ten fighter and the true middleweight champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X