Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz vs Manny Pacquiao do you support this fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Ortiz vs Manny Pacquiao do you support this fight?

Pacquiao is going to motor boat through marquez its not even an issue. i already put money on that. after that business if he fights ortiz are you going to support that? will i? hell no
    Yes I will support that fight
    17.50%
    No boxing doesnt need that ****
    82.50%

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=511915

Comment

Under the assumption that Mayweather-Pacquiao doesn't happen then yes. Who else is there to fight? And no one from 140 will have experience in a big fight at 147 after Pacquiao is done with Marquez.

Comment

oh sorry im not on all day i never noticed it

Comment

only way i want to even see this is if ortiz gets a floyd rematch. Ortiz is capable of doing another upset but he needs the rematch.

Comment

Ortiz is a ****, he should have to work up his reputation first before getting another payday. Go fight Berto for Berto's belt or fight winner of Cotto/Margarito. I really don't like Ortiz, and I hate how he thinks fights should just be given to him on a silver platter.

Comment

Ortiz is only 24 and weights over 165 on fight night. He should jump to 154. He beat the hell outta Canelo. A good fight would be him vs Clottey.

Comment

Hell no

At some point fans have to take a stand and not pay to see Manny fight a guy who was completely dominated by Floyd withing his last 2-3 fights.

De La Hoya
                Hatton
                Mosley
                Marquez

all guys who Floyd dominated with ease. I wouldnt be surprised 1 bit if Top Rank tried to make an Ortiz fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Und1sputed619 View Post
                  At some point fans have to take a stand and not pay to see Manny fight a guy who was completely dominated by Floyd withing his last 2-3 fights.

De La Hoya
                  Hatton
                  Mosley
                  Marquez

all guys who Floyd dominated with ease. I wouldnt be surprised 1 bit if Top Rank tried to make an Ortiz fight.
                  yes. and floyd still has no balls to take on one dimensional pacquiao.
                  is floyd going to hide again or what? what do you guys think?

keep lying to yourselves, homies. the rest of the world ain't really that stupid.

Last edited by tomhawq; 09-27-2011, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Yes if Ortiz can win a belt before fighting Pac.

Comment

Working...
                    X