No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Angel Garcia Sounds Off on Judah, HBO, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Angel Garcia Sounds Off on Judah, HBO, More

Bill Emes catches up with trainer Angel Garcia to discuss his son Danny, fighting Zab Judah and several other topics.
    [Click Here To Read More]

looool, Angel Garcia calling someone else ignorant.

That's funny.

Comment

Ignorant ...

I respect the Mister Garcia, but that was some ignorance about Chinese viewers. I agree that America doesn't back its fights like other nations do, but there's some economic and cultural reasons for that. In China, where I live, almost every single Sunday morning and noon (which is Saturday night in America) we watch the big fights on CCTV5 (China's ESPN). China loves boxing and martial arts. Peace.

Comment

when he talks about Zab you could really think that he talks about himself

Comment

Angel is making himself look real dumb talking all this 'merica crap. For one his son is signed to a promotional outfit with a Swiss CEO who is exaulting a UK fighter above all his American stablemates (i.e, Garcia, Peterson, etc). He has 3 Americans and an Argentinian eliminating themselves for a shot at the UK cash cow.... GTFOH Angel. It's not HBO, it's your own damn promotor you dummy. As for HBO not supporting Americans they didn't want to buy that POS matchup with Morales because his faded PED using mexican a s s doesn't draw viewers anymore. Schafer and Haymon tried to shove that fight down HBO's throats so WTF are you yapping about really? As for China, they have more fight fans than we have NFL fans here in the states stupid. In addition the numbers are so huge that Macau does more in 1 month in terms of gambling dollars than Vegas does in 6 months. There's a reason why they're pushing the Chineese Olympian and for Manny to fight there. I like Angel but damn if he doesn't suffer from diarrhea of the mouth.
          Last edited by MikeRo1972; 04-24-2013, 09:48 AM.

Comment

i hate to play the race card ! but i believe angel is a closet racist ! why , because yesterday i saw a video of him calling judah a n word with the "er at the end and not the "a" ! now today i see him talking bad about the chineese guy and he said something bad about russia just last week ! as much as i dislike judah i will root for him this weekend because i hate racisits like angel and floyd !

Comment

I love the way Angel managed to link Chinese boxing and terrorism.

Is Angel a racist? I don't know, but he's sure as hell xenophobic, he does not like foreigners and immigrants.

Comment

Danny's dad is the stupidest person I have ever seen!

He is taking his son's spot light and making it his own. He said Zab acted crazy? Mother Fkr didnt you see yourself hitting the table like a crazy gorila!

Danny's down fall will be his dumb ass father.

Comment

Danny has sooo much pressure put on him to win that he fights with an attitude that he absolutely cannot lose or give up under any circumstance. This is part of what makes him really good.

Comment

Danny is a likeable dude but man I would love to see him get put to sleep or schooled for 12 full rounds just to shut up his pops for a bit.

Ignorant fool.

Comment

Working...
                    X