• Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny gifs
    This thread.

Comment

Here comes the floyd apologists

Comment

As a Pac fan honestly, this fight is Meh to me at best, After this its either Mayweather or retire.

Manny has nothing left to prove. Lets hope my kababayan saved some feria thou. Pinas has a lot or snakes and since he is into politics that's gonna be financially costly.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
          sounds like every gimmick he had since he got beat, he get KO in manilla then in pacquaio eyes must be because manilla so he moves to the USA. Become a champ in the USA loses to Morales, must be drug testing, or socks, or blood (its a fight lol), fights marquez (and marquez gets robbed) its a Mexican crowd (nevermind every sport outlet had marquez winning easily), he fights bradley, and seems like het cant pull the trigger and Bradley stand toe and toe and slugs LOL.
          \

YYUP just some more talk from camp Pac. They will talk and hope it happens
          i can see you're a diehard mexican fan, same here. i think is fair to say barrera, morales and marquez's p4p stock sky rocketed once they met pacquiao. yeah, we've had ups and downs with pacquiao, but you've got to admit, it was one heck of a roller coaster ride

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
            As a Pac fan honestly, this fight is Meh to me at best, After this its either Mayweather or retire.

Manny has nothing left to prove. Lets hope my kababayan saved some feria thou. Pinas has a lot or snakes and since he is into politics that's gonna be financially costly.
            he's got dinero, lot's of it from what i hear. let me tell you somethin', when pacquaio first announced his candidacy and lost, i just laughed said no way he wins. but right now, politics is just about crafty remarks and cut throat power struggle, pacquiao wanting to lead is his choice, and the people make a decision on it. so yeah, you never know until you try it.

Comment

Working...
            X