No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dirrell Eyes UK Return, Talks Mayweather vs. 50 Cent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dirrell Eyes UK Return, Talks Mayweather vs. 50 Cent

There are very few fighters who I have been taken aback with as much in terms of their natural talent than super middleweight contender and former world title challenger Andre Dirrell.

Training of Johnny Tocco’s Boxing Gym in Las Vegas on Friday afternoon, Dirrell’s skills were in full display as I caught the tail end of his training session with outspoken trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr.

Adding the elder Mayweather to his team is something Dirrell admits he has been considering for quite some time and the 29-year old also spoke with exuberance about his return to the ring, which appears to be slated for Dec. 15.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The fallout came when Floyd got out of 60 days of timeout and 50 had these plans for him to take over Al's spot.

I hope they get whatever attention they still want all while not hurting the fighters careers..

Comment

....and Glen Johnson? Didn't he retire?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        The fallout came when Floyd got out of 60 days of timeout and 50 had these plans for him to take over Al's spot.

I hope they get whatever attention they still want all while not hurting the fighters careers..
        nope, didn't you read 50's latest tweets?

Floyd asked him to spark up a fake beef for attention. Kinda sad I know

Comment

Dirrell fighting on Groves' undercard?

Johnson did retire but was lured back by an offer to face George Groves. Dirrell is going to love the atmosphere over here if he brings it, hopefully it's not Warren choosing his opponent.

Comment

jesus christ he was born in '69

Comment

I can see Johnson remaining somewhat competitive early on but I think Groves is going to get to him and stop him late. I hope it's shown on Showtime too, Billy Joe Saunders is a talent.

I really wouldn't pay much attention to Burns-Walsh.

Comment

George Groves undercard rofl

Comment

Originally posted by negged View Post
                  nope, didn't you read 50's latest tweets?

Floyd asked him to spark up a fake beef for attention. Kinda sad I know
                  No, I do not follow twitter.. However, I said this was the fake WWE **** from day one where both wanted attention.

I even laughed at the simple minded pactarts/trolls/alts who ate all of it up... Not surprised if 50 came clean about it all now as it is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    George Groves undercard rofl
                    That's what I said, I pictured Andre saying that with his head held high, like yeah I'm on that card.

At least he's fighting? lol

Comment

Working...
                    X