Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Warns Yuriorkis Gamboa: I Run 135!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Warns Yuriorkis Gamboa: I Run 135!

Talks have been circulating about a possible mega fight between WBA Lightweight champion “Bam Bam” Brandon Rios and Cuban sensation Yuriokis Gamboa for early next year. Rios was on the most recent edition of BoxingScene.com’s official audio show The Boxing Lab and spoke about the possibility of facing the undefeated Cuban featherweight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Marquez runs 135 division.

Comment

I like Gamboa a lot but maybe he bites more off than he can chew if he moves to 135 right away to face Rios. Even at 126 he is a short low reach guy.
      Last edited by Tobi.G; 11-16-2011, 05:46 AM.

Comment

HEY!! This is not a JMM- Pac thread!!! Not belong here on the forum ....

Comment

Originally posted by Marijn View Post
          Marquez runs 135 division.
          This is so, but I doubt he'll be back.

Imo, Gamboa is the heir apparent if he cares to be.

Comment

Gamboa is better, more skilled and much faster.

He is short though, and also a lighter guy. If he doesn't have problems with the weight, then Gamboa wins.

Comment

I doubt Gamboa jumping 2 divisions can keep Rios off him for 12 rounds...this I'll excitedly watch...make it happen before March or Rios moves up to '40...

Comment

all my friends ask me if i watched cotto vs margarito and say that this fight would be exactly the same. I say if it's the same type of fight as that, we dont have to worry about gamboa fading late in the fight, or do we? great fight, hope it happens soon

Comment

I think it's all talk and a way for Bob Arum to promote both of his guys. We all know Arum's track record, he won't put two of his superstars vs each other until he milks them.

Comment

war bam bam

Comment

Working...
                    X