Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander: Time For Malignaggi To Back His **** Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Alexander: Time For Malignaggi To Back His **** Up

The war of words continues between former junior welterweight champion Devon Alexander and WBA welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi. Over the past several months both sides have taken shots at each other here on BoxingScene and Team Alexander has fired most recent salvo.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yeah, by "Team Alexander" we all know it's Kevin Cunningham. Alexander would just be like "well, I'd like to thank god for my career and I'll have to talk to my team about my next opponent."

Comment

Get em Paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
        Get em Paulie.
        Love your sig man. Can't f**king wait for Sons of Anarchy to return.

I'd love to see Paulie fight Devon in October at that new arena in Brooklyn.

Comment

Yea Cunningham always talking the **** right? Well i hope they do fight. Both Devon and Paulie look strong at 147 it would be a great fight.

Comment

but please, please not in ST. Louis.

Comment

Pauli needs to back his **** up?

Last time I checked, Pauli just went into an Undefeated Champions backyard and back the hell out of him.

Devon Alexander would never do that.

Comment

Alexander: Leave This Loud Mouth Italian, Beaten Nobody, Malignaggi Alone!

This loud mouth punk italian has beaten nobody. He talks a good game, but he's never beaten any A-Level fighters, and of those A-Level guys he has fought, they drug Mags like the punk he is. The only reason this rube talks smack, is for a payday. He should be fighting on ESPN, to tell you the truth. I have no idea why this clown gets any attention. If Alexander is riding this wave after luring Maidana out of his weight class to come up and fight, and he finds that win 'credible', then step up and start fighting, calling out names like Cotto, Canelo, Mosley, Margarito, Victor Ortiz... show us you're ready for prime time, and leave these Friday Night Fighters from ESPN alone, no matter how much smack they spout. Malignaggi has beaten NOBODY credible; he's been a stepping stone/sparring session, for everyone else.

Comment

Twitter king

Comment

Alexander is the best fight for Paulie right now so he should step up and accept the challenge like Cunningham stated

Comment

Working...
                    X