• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    what a scumbag, glad Canelo is denying him a payday
    Originally posted by VVho View Post
    please stop posting lol

Comment

All this talk of Taco Cabana is making me hungry.

Comment

Uh oh... If this is true what excuse will the ginger fans use now for him not to fight Trout? Ouch...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
          if he was involved in a fight he wouldn't have been arrested for public intoxication (which can't even be proved because theres no test)

also you would have to post the actual police report describing this not a article.
          No if the fight was mutual and their is no family relation, their is no way they would charge him with assault. And trust me, it wasn't just him trying to break up two strangers fighting. He and three other people he was with were taken in also.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Smith View Post
            His promoter or manager better get on it. People are running with this but, im sure it will pass. He's a big black guy with a non-black woman in West Texas. He shouldn't be surprised. Wonder why they didn't give him a breathalizer...
            Not this **** again....I'm black live in El Paso...has a large military base, blacks date Hispanic woman all the time, its normal, I'm married to a Mexican and never had one issue...u mf'ers with this race **** are what is wrong with society.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              He was arrested for suspicion of being drunk in public, that was the charge against him

It is like the most minor charge ever
              Exaactly, everyone he was with was arrested also, if they were sober, the cop probably would have released him to that sober person, since there was no one with them, that had not been drinking, they were taken in for there and the general public's safety. Its common here

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
                He probably can't stand Trout being with a fine white woman
                El Paso is 90% Hispanic...when did his wife become white? I thought she was mexican

Comment

yeah everyone innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by Calabis View Post
                    El Paso is 90% Hispanic...when did his wife become white? I thought she was mexican
                    According to this thread, she's a Jewish White Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                      “Austin says he was not drinking," Louie Burke was quoted as telling El Paso television station KVIA ABC-7. “He went out to eat, and an argument started at the table next to him. [Austin] tried to break up the fight. He did break up the fight actually. He asked the police officer what he was getting arrested for. He said, ‘Can you please give me a breathalyzer test?’ And the police denied him one.”

"According to the El Paso Times, Trout was one of a handful of people arrested at 4:30 a.m. at a restaurant; he was put behind bars at 8:50 a.m. and set free on bail at 11 a.m"

sounds like the police just started arresting people at random to bring some kind of order back in the restaurant & trout was unfortunately picked.......him being drunk isn't accurate because he didn't get a breathalyzer
                      Who the **** goes out at 4.30am,just to eat ??

You gullible fool

Comment

Working...
                      X