Originally posted by Chea... View Post
      top 3 bellends

1. trav1$

2. simon cowell

3. piers morgan
      Another list I've topped.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        i've only seen his interviews with charlie sheen and victor ortiz and i thought they were pretty good. i don't have much of an opinion on him right now, but i guess he's alright.
        Give it time, friendo.

Comment

He seems to have blagged his way into positions of TV authority with no recognisable talent apart from being a bit of a twat.

Comment

Aye, he's fucking Scum, but then again all Newspaper Editors ex or otherwise are and shall remain so.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
              Aye, he's fucking Scum, but then again all Newspaper Editors ex or otherwise are and shall remain so.
              But how did this fucker worm onto my TV screen? I won't leave until I get answers, Lad.

Comment

I would follow the thread title with..........is a ****!

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
                  But how did this fucker worm onto my TV screen? I won't leave until I get answers, Lad.
                  He must have the backing of The Anti-Christ, The funding of The Vatican Bank, And The Spear of Langinus from The Nazis.

'Tis the only way.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                    He must have the backing of The Anti-Christ, The funding of The Vatican Bank, And The Spear of Langinus from The Nazis.

'Tis the only way.
                    I'd Banana Prank the fuck outta ya. See you laugh to lose thread.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                      I'd Banana Prank the fuck outta ya. See you laugh to lose thread.
                      I saw the words, 'Banana', and, 'Fuck', and read no more. Count me in, Babes.

Comment

Working...
                      X