No announcement yet.

MGM Garden Arena experts - question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGM Garden Arena experts - question

So I'm going w my brother to the Pac-Mosley fight and the only other time I was at Garden arena was for Cotto-Mayorga where I sat ringside.

I noticed it was a very small venue. Are my seats good at all, or will I be looking at the jumbo tron?

Section 208 row J.

Thanks!

There not bad at all pretty good view.

Comment

Originally posted by right_hand_lead View Post
      So I'm going w my brother to the Pac-Mosley fight and the only other time I was at Garden arena was for Cotto-Mayorga where I sat ringside.

I noticed it was a very small venue. Are my seats good at all, or will I be looking at the jumbo tron?

Section 208 row J.

Thanks!

you'll be up there

Comment

Whats the undercard?

Comment

The MGM, even though it holds about 18,000 is actually very viewer friendly. Even in the nosebleeds you can tell which shots land and which don't. I don't think you will have many complaints, its a good venue.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            The MGM, even though it holds about 18,000 is actually very viewer friendly. Even in the nosebleeds you can tell which shots land and which don't. I don't think you will have many complaints, its a good venue.

unlike that old ass Thomas and Mack Center

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              unlike that old ass Thomas and Mack Center
              Never been there but have only heard bad things about it. Sounds like a real dump.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                Never been there but have only heard bad things about it. Sounds like a real dump.

last fight i watched there was Jones-Ruiz...we had good seats but the view was still wacked

Comment

I've been to all three major Vegas fight venues(MGM, Mandalay & T&M Center). I generally liked MGM the best. And, like another poster said, the nosebleeds ain't bad at all.

If my memory serves me right, I think the seat that you got, is more or less in the same general area when I went to see a fight at the MGM, I don't think you'd be dissappointed, of course, nothing compares to a mid-level seating.

Comparing MGM's nosebleed to Mandalay's, I'd say Mandalay's is better, just because it's more intimate, it's a smaller sized place.
                  Last edited by King of Sting; 04-04-2011, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
                    I've been to all three major Vegas fight venues(MGM, Mandalay & T&M Center). I liked MGM the best. And, like another poster said, the nosebleeds ain't bad at all.

If my memory serves me right, I think the seat that you got, is more or less in the same general area when I went to see a fight at the MGM, I don't think you'd be dissappointed, of course, nothing compares to a mid-level seating. But, the nosebleeds at MGM ain't bad at all.

mid level seating...right above the top rope is perfect IMO

Comment

Working...
                    X