Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia: "Nonito Donaire Has More Skills Than Pacquiao Or Martinez" (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post
    Robert Garcia wasn't saying anything so ridiculous, really. Donaire is a very SKILLED fighter. He wasn't talking pound for pound, really. He was talking about solely skill. In that regard, I might be inclined to agree with him. Especially about Pacquiao.

Not to say that Pacquiao isn't skilled, but he's more of a passionaite fighter that has a good base of skills and gets through with incredible spirit and intangibles.

Martinez is a skilled fighter. He might be a bit more skilled or at the very least just as skilled. However, it's not ridiculous to compare the two at this point.

Regardless, all three are obviously great fighters.

Many have Nonito as a top ten p4p boxer, some top 5. I think it's entirely reasonable for Garcia to make the statement too. Donaire's skills deserve to be taken in to serious consideration as being among some of the best in the sport.

Comment

He is a more skillful boxer than Pacquiao but maybe just as skillful as Sergio. He is a better counterpuncher than Sergio and plus he can KO you while moving backwards, but I have yet to see his inside game or be tested by someone who is taller than him or can take his punches at a higher weight. But I wouldn't say he's better than both, he has yet to prove it.

Comment

Garcia didn't say anything wrong or something coming from way left field. Spoke the truth and he didn't say that Donaire was better just more or as skilled and I would agree with that.

Comment

sergio s more skilled i mean he it takes mad skillz 2 keep ur hands down like a ******ed n00b he will get KO'd by any legit fighter so sergio is by far the most skilled.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
            Garcia didn't say anything wrong or something coming from way left field. Spoke the truth and he didn't say that Donaire was better just more or as skilled and I would agree with that.
            Agreed, try telling this to these moronic, empty minded, *******s. Say anything about Juice... they go all chimp.

Donaire better than Pac in my opinion. He is all natural... no juice in him whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
            X