Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF?!? Comcast jacked me of ESPN Classic!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    Damn, my favorite channel is gone. I used to watch it almost daily, all the old fights. Then, out of the blue two days ago **** dont work. I call comcast and apparently they decided to add ESPNC to a special sports package, so the only way to get it is to pay extra for this package. Fuuck comcast they charge for everything. Want an extra box? $5/month. Want HD? $10/month. Want HBO? $14/month. Want Showtime? $12/month. Fuucking bill is already about $100/month as it is.
    Comcast did that to me. They really suck, I switched to verizon...way cheaper....way more channels...every sports channel. I even got this martial arts channel where they ****in play old Kung FU movies constantly....

...But you gotta admit as I said in another thread...classic gets annoying when they ****in play bowling and poker and nascar when they could play more boxing.

Comment

They did that **** with Direct TV too.. ****ing cocksuckers.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Junk that crap and get Time Warner cable.

TV, Phone and Net for 60 bucks a month.

I have like three ESPN classics on the cable package.
        where the **** u stay at ?? my time warner with the TV,net, and phone package is like 160 a month

Comment

Comcast is loosing customers each day because of the new crap they add to their services.

Comment

comcast just wants to make money off yo ass on anythinggg they can.... greedy aholes...i used to work in internet tech. supp. and man.... just 2 let u guys know those modems u guys got from comcast... are the same **** from another cust.... they just rebuild wat got burned on the modem and.... lol

good thing comcast is not on my area.... ****ty ass service too much $$$

Comment

If Charter didn't have a monopoly on my city's cable industry, I'd have Verizon.

Since I can't, I'm gonna stick with Dish Network. They have the cheapest packages for the best value.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                Damn, my favorite channel is gone. I used to watch it almost daily, all the old fights. Then, out of the blue two days ago **** dont work. I call comcast and apparently they decided to add ESPNC to a special sports package, so the only way to get it is to pay extra for this package. Fuuck comcast they charge for everything. Want an extra box? $5/month. Want HD? $10/month. Want HBO? $14/month. Want Showtime? $12/month. Fuucking bill is already about $100/month as it is.
                You gotta go with DirecTV dude, I pay 100 bucks a month but i got the HD package, and HBO with espn classic and all that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                  where the **** u stay at ?? my time warner with the TV,net, and phone package is like 160 a month
                  That's ****ing crazy. I pay a 1/3 what you pay.

Texas Man.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

cumcast sucks dick.

Its all about direct tv

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
                      You gotta go with DirecTV dude, I pay 100 bucks a month but i got the HD package, and HBO with espn classic and all that stuff.
                      i got directv... but listen to this buddy... i can't have the HD package with the spanish package... if i do... i gotta pay extra for espn classic and espn 2 i couldn't believe that ****... i pay 100 a month plus i buy the NFL sunday ticket cus i root on my COLTS... i couldnt believe that ****!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X