Collapse
No announcement yet.

Borderlands 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most of the people have the achievements mid-game and the Gunzerker one you can only get around level 30, that's what level I got it and it took a few runs at the caustic caverns before it popped. I just need the Zer0 and Maya achievements. Started playing Skyrim again just to finish up the achievements I have left. Can't find a Legendary dragon anywhere.

I'll probably start a new character before I download the Dragonborn DLC because I have no idea what I'm doing any more. Took me half and hour before I remembered how to sprint.

Comment

• I forgot about the Flesh-Stick glitch. That's how they did it. No idea why Gearbox patched that. They only seem to patch things people actually like.

Comment

• What the hell. I loaded up my level 81 save on Skyrim and there was the legendary dragon in a random encounter.

Comment

• Completed Borderlands 100% for now. You need to get Zer0 to level 31 and go down the right side skill tree to be able to last 10 seconds (like the Gunzerker achievement) With Maya you only need to be level 5; you can just phazelock one baddie 100 times doesn't need to be 100 different baddies. I did it with a Bullymong slinger while hiding behind a rock.

Comment

• Why the **** is the Zer0 torgue DLC head never in the vending machine.

Comment

• If I see the chopper topper head one more time I'm going to kill someone.

Comment

• MOTHER*beep*ING SEE YA

Comment

• Testosteroneeee!!!!

Comment

• I don't like the assault rifles in part 2. IMO the battle rifles from 1 were superior.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      I don't like the assault rifles in part 2. IMO the battle rifles from 1 were superior.
                      The combat rifles from the original are definitely better than the assault rifles in BL2. However, the shotguns and rocket launchers in BL2 are infinitely better than those found in BL1.

The shotguns and rocket launchers in BL1 were ****ing useless. Seriously. You could shoot a level 50 skag with 8 rockets right in the face and it wouldn't do d*ck.

Comment

Working...
                      X