No announcement yet.

Video of me doing Jump Rope, rate my skillz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of me doing Jump Rope, rate my skillz

i study sport strength and conditioning at university, any questions regarding S&C or nutrition i will do a video response to answer question.
    Last edited by salem-no1; 12-28-2017, 11:36 AM.

Comment

It was not bad...for that start

Check a guy called Buddy Lee and go back to your studies

Comment

hahahaha budy lee is a boss

Comment

The least about of lift is prefered. Also walk offs forward & back show good dexterity!!! Keep your hands closer to your body if possible!!! Pretty good!
          Ray.

Comment

Pretty good bro, reminds me of myself. A little more variety would be cool too.

Comment

Knees are too sharp, elbows too pointy. I could do better than that while having the flu and allergies.

Just kidding, that was good. I don't jump rope though, after the second swing i'm done, my foot gets caught up with the rope. Never been a good jump roper but I never really tried to get good at it. Seems really good to burn calories and sweat.

Comment

Yeah that was good.

Better than I was. I never really tried the doubles with the crossing over, in fact I never even tried the crossing over by itself, seemed pointless to me but if someone could shed some light on its purpose that would be great.

Other things I used to do was crossing over the legs every second jump, running backwards and forwards knees high, like actually moving position and i'd go into a semi-boxing stance and swtich from southpaw to orthodox repeatedly.

I'm no expert though.

Comment

thanks for tips

Comment

Working...
                  X