• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i believe bobbynosex won this already.

Comment

Good luck with it guys, i'm also out

I'll just leave these here for you before I head off

Last edited by chav; 09-27-2012, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lbson View Post
        Why no girls likey the Timmeh....

Poor Timmeh.......hydrocephalus is a b*tch......

just j/k mang.....
        that's terrible dude. man oh man!

by desperate i mean if my girl has got me on a forced abstinence. which happens sometimes.

Comment

I'm marathon training so I haven't had sex, or fap since the beginning of september.

Comment

I went about 14 days recently while I was traveling, without even really realizing it until about 10 days in. The reason is because I was sleeping on bunks in youth hostels and on buses the entire time pretty much. Toward the end of my stretch I found myself frequently going to convenience stores just to look at the girly magazines. Somehow it gave relief and tortured at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              I went about 14 days recently while I was traveling, without even really realizing it until about 10 days in. The reason is because I was sleeping on bunks in youth hostels and on buses the entire time pretty much. Toward the end of my stretch I found myself frequently going to convenience stores just to look at the girly magazines. Somehow it gave relief and tortured at the same time.
              can't believe i am going to admit this. i fapped on an all night bus to quebec city once. there was hardly anybody on the bus -- lucky thing too. because i shot all over the seat in front of me.

i was only 19 or 20. please don't judge me or put me on a sex offender list.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton
                Quote:

Originally Posted by Nodogoshi

can't believe i am going to admit this. i fapped on an all night bus to quebec city once. there was hardly anybody on the bus -- lucky thing too. because i shot all over the seat in front of me.

i was only 19 or 20. please don't judge me or put me on a sex offender list.
                I woulda asked a female if she was bored and ask her if she wants to do something random. I asked a gal once on plane if she wanted to join the mile high club. I got denied like mugsy driving on shaq.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  I woulda asked a female if she was bored and ask her if she wants to do something random. I asked a gal once on plane if she wanted to join the mile high club. I got denied like mugsy driving on shaq.

it was mainly seniors sitting up near the front.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

A random chick or someone you knew?

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ
                      ] Quote:

Originally Posted by KING MEAT

A random chick or someone you knew?
                      some random chick sittin by the bathroom. she gave me the flirty no response. still denied tho. oh well

Comment

Working...
                      X