Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios Will Face Either Rocky Martinez, Kevin Mitchell or John Molina On 12/3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Rios Will Face Either Rocky Martinez, Kevin Mitchell or John Molina On 12/3

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...ing-determined

Fight Molina, OMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMGOGM. Would be the best fight ever.

Comment

wasn't this posted on boxingscene LAST WEEK and Martinez and Mitchell already turned it down.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        wasn't this posted on boxingscene LAST WEEK and Martinez and Mitchell already turned it down.
        If posted I missed it and the article by the ring site has the date of sep 29 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
          If posted I missed it and the article by the ring site has the date of sep 29 2011.
          What I meant to say was, boxingscene reported it last week. I never read the ring, or should I say golden boy.com

Comment

What I meant to say was, boxingscene reported it last week. I never read the ring, or should I say golden boy.com
            lol I saw thay Rocky turned it down and if Mitchell did the same it leaves Molina who I think would be a decent fight.

Comment

boxingscene reported TODAY that maritnez wasnt interested after saying he was the frontrunner yesterday

Comment

Working...
              X