Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Burns-Crawford Title Tilt Postponed; 3/1 Likely New Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Burns-Crawford Title Tilt Postponed; 3/1 Likely New Date

Eddie Hearn of Matchroom has told BoxingScene.com that the WBO lightweight title fight between Ricky Burns and America's Terence Crawford has been postponed until a later date.

The fight was due to take place at Glasgow’s Hydro venue on February 8th, but is now likely to be rescheduled for March 1, for reasons beyond the control of either camps. Burns has until March 8 to stage his mandatory title defense, as per WBO rules.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Slowing working his way out of this fight...I am telling you...BURNS WILL PULL OUT OF THIS FIGHT SOMEHOW!

Comment

Comment

Anyone with a brain already knows Beltran is the WBO champ at 135. This fight is a joke. I hope Burns wins, only so Beltran can get his rematch.

Comment

A postponement of a Burns fight? How shocking.

Comment

Oh well, if Burns-Crawford/Beltran II falls through, maybe he can be fed to Broner for the latter's comeback. I'm sure he'd look a million dollars beating on Burns' sorry shattered-jawed ass.

... and I'm no Broner fan, lemme tell ya. That's just how little I think of Burns at this point.

Comment

gotta make plenty of preparations to rob another american!

once we lay the foundation with the crawford robbery, we're getting andre ward to fight carl froch in wembley and taking that belt!

tear down the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Slowing working his way out of this fight...I am telling you...BURNS WILL PULL OUT OF THIS FIGHT SOMEHOW!

that wouldn't surprise me in the least. i have a hard time his people are dumb enough to let hiim fight crawford if they're smart enough to get a nobody like burns to a world title.

Comment

The guy did get his jaw broken. It's not exactly ridiculous that he may not have been ready for the initial date.

Comment

Just cancel the fight and quit wasting Crawford's time. Everyone knows Burns is going to drop out.

Comment

Working...
                    X