No announcement yet.

Jump rope

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jump rope

I've tried the plastic ones that break at the handle after a few months. I've tried the leather ones that have no speed. What one does Floyd Mayweather use - is it that Aero Speed Hyperformance Jump Rope? That thing moves so fast you can't even see it. What ropes do you guys like and use and where did you get them.

I'm at an intermediate skill level with crossing and footwork for about 15 minutes without messing up. Thanks for any advice.

Originally posted by licari123 View Post
    I've tried the plastic ones that break at the handle after a few months. I've tried the leather ones that have no speed. What one does Floyd Mayweather use - is it that Aero Speed Hyperformance Jump Rope? That thing moves so fast you can't even see it. What ropes do you guys like and use and where did you get them.

I'm at an intermediate skill level with crossing and footwork for about 15 minutes without messing up. Thanks for any advice.
    i was having the same problem as you until last week. somebody gave me a rope made of rubber. it's not quite as fast as the plastic speed ropes but it's also ten foot. the average speed rope is nine so if you're tall....well you can figure it out.

Comment

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Luxur...649103557.html

this is the one that i have. it seems gimicky what with the revolution counter but as somebody who uses the rope as a good part of his work-out, I find that it works great.

Comment

rubberized plastic i think. around 3 euros and it's still going for me after 7 months

Comment

I use the reebok speed rope I have to buy a new one every year cause they snap at the handles but it's fast and I'm real tall so it fits me well

Comment

I got a lonsdale one, I'm not the best with a rope but it's done me 2 years so far

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesv3 View Post
              I got a lonsdale one, I'm not the best with a rope but it's done me 2 years so far
              i was using these bally fitness ropes. sometimes they'd last three months, sometimes a week. how much did the lonsdale run you?

Comment

Hay guys i am looking for a excellent jumping rope as I want to take this seriously for aspect of my exercise. Also, is there a standard size that everyone adapts to their height?
                Thanks!!

Comment

I use an iron wire which is rubberized, in the handles there are ball bearing so it turns easy. Works goods, and moves fast to!

Comment

Working...
                  X