No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Whats happenin R-Dub mah homie. How ya been bruh?
    Happy Birthday and thanks for always being you.

D.Real.C

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Thats whats happenin. My birthday's tomorrow as well. Hit the big 36. Buyin a special bottle for this one here. :drinkup:

Whats happenin R-Dub mah homie. How ya been bruh?
      Happy Birthday, my friend.

I'll drink 3 bottles of beer tonight in honor of your birthday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
        Awesome! I have to work though my birthday but I'm sure a lot of people are gonna want to buy me drinks, on the job or not. I'm not one to usually turn down free drinks either.
        Happy Birthday Hooker. Make sho you dont wok too hard on your born day my good man.

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        Happy Birthday and thanks for always being you.

D.Real.C
        Thank you for the B-Day wishes R-Dub mah homie. It is a honor, and a pleasure to be a friend of yours bruh. I'd have it no other way.

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        Happy Birthday, my friend.

I'll drink 3 bottles of beer tonight in honor of your birthday.
        Thank you OG Kadyo my man. I greatly appreciate the birthday wishes. And if I ever find myself in your neck of the woods, just know that the 1st and 2nd rounds are on me. :drinkup:

Comment

Thank you OG Kadyo my man. I greatly appreciate the birthday wishes. And if I ever find myself in your neck of the woods, just know that the 1st and 2nd rounds are on me. :drinkup:
          That's great to hear, my friend.

Just want to inform you that my limit is 2 rounds.

Which means after the 2nd round, there's no more limit.

Comment

Happy Birthday Hooker. Make sho you dont wok too hard on your born day my good man.
            Thanks, brother. I worked pretty hard but cash flow was good and should be good tonight. Not the greatest birthday so far since I'm about to head back to the bar but the weeks almost over. Plus this girl has got my mind racing 100 miles. Hope you're doing it up much better than I am.

Comment

• Going to a beer tasting party today. I'm in trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
                Thanks, brother. I worked pretty hard but cash flow was good and should be good tonight. Not the greatest birthday so far since I'm about to head back to the bar but the weeks almost over. Plus this girl has got my mind racing 100 miles. Hope you're doing it up much better than I am.
                **** sounds like your B-Day is quite alright Check homie. Me and Mrs. Chief are goin out to eat tonight, and then it's back home to watch Boxing on Showtime. Nice and chill, just how I like it.

Comment

**** sounds like your B-Day is quite alright Check homie. Me and Mrs. Chief are goin out to eat tonight, and then it's back home to watch Boxing on Showtime. Nice and chill, just how I like it.
                  Some great fights on tonight for ya Birthday Brother. Don't forget Showtime shows a couple of undercards on Showtime Extreme... starts in about 15 minutes.

Comment

• IM on dat JACK DANIELS tonight!!!!!!!!!!!! Its gonna get ****ing crazy

Comment

• Jack Daniels for moi. Then a game of monopoly.

Comment

Working...
                      X