Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny retiring on Saturday, let's spread some Danny love...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny retiring on Saturday, let's spread some Danny love...

Wanna spread some Danny love as he's retiring on Saturday?

For a few days use my avatar and sig - let's see how many people we can get with the Battle Bus in their sig.

ALL ABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARD!

Its truly a sad time that Danny has decided to hang up his gloves.

The most ducked fighter in history.

Comment

Being beaten by a big Turk. [The same Turk who was schooled by Gomez]

Good luck to Danny though. Enjoy your retirement and don't eat too many Mr. Kiplings.
      Last edited by paul750; 05-13-2010, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Anorak, explain again how Danny Williams created the heavens and the earth..I don't think many people appreciate the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Anorak, explain again how Danny Williams created the heavens and the earth..I don't think many people appreciate the facts.
          tbh Derranged I heard they don't teach it in schools any more, which is a ****ing outrage if you ask me.

One day Danny was eating a pie when he decided to create the entire universe. And so he punched a hole in the fabric of the space-time continnuum, creating the big bang, and also, as a side effect, bringing forward an 88 prime Tyson to fight him in 2004.

Comment

Danny Williams>>>>>>>>>>>>Paul Williams

Comment

I used to train with Danny at Brixton Boxing Club above the Half Moon pub next to Brockwell Park. He is a really nice guy.I don't know if this is well known but then he was a big fan of Jack Johnson.

Comment

Tell us more, John.

Comment

War Danny!

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    tbh Derranged I heard they don't teach it in schools any more, which is a ****ing outrage if you ask me.

One day Danny was eating a pie when he decided to create the entire universe. And so he punched a hole in the fabric of the space-time continnuum, creating the big bang, and also, as a side effect, bringing forward an 88 prime Tyson to fight him in 2004.
                    Thats a shame... The man is GOD...

Comment

Working...
                    X