No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Melendez and Ishe Smith Exchange Verbal Barbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Melendez and Ishe Smith Exchange Verbal Barbs

A minor war of words took place on Twitter between WBO super welterweight Latin champion Jorge "Destroyer" Melendez (26-2-1, 25KOs) and the reigning IBF super welterweight champion Ishe Smith (25-5, 11KOs). The conflict began when Melendez's team published a photo of Smith, trying to bait a verbal exchange.

Then the Puerto Rican's team expressed to Smith: "We are ready, go talk to your daddy Mayweather (referring to Floyd Mayweather Jr., who is the promoter of Smith) and make this fight." [Click Here To Read More]

I'm sorry but I can't take anything Ishe Smith does seriously anymore. Somebody needs to knock this guy out and humble him. It shouldn't be that hard, he's pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      I'm sorry but I can't take anything Ishe Smith does seriously anymore. Somebody needs to knock this guy out and humble him. It shouldn't be that hard, he's pretty bad.
      Humble him? It seems like Melendez completely started this one unprovoked, and it also seems like Melendez sidestepped the invitation to fight Smith in sparring.

Not sure what Smith is supposed to do when someone calls him out in this insulting fashion. Be really polite in return?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post
        Humble him? It seems like Melendez completely started this one unprovoked, and it also seems like Melendez sidestepped the invitation to fight Smith in sparring.

Not sure what Smith is supposed to do when someone calls him out in this insulting fashion. Be really polite in return?
        Well said. I don't think Thuggery is a fan of real boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post

I hate when boxers cry a river in post-fight interviews, especially after going life and death with guys like K9. It's a pet peeve of mine. Cotto sparks him

Comment

I'm not sure what ishe I'd that was humble.... What's wrong with him being emotionally after getting something he has fought for most of life. Can't agree with you on this Butt Thug.....

Comment

Melendez might want to beat somebody with a pulse before calling a beltholder out. What's his best win: a razor-close decision over 42-year-old journeyman Eric Mitchell? A knockout of Milton "Ko'd in 1" Nunes? Please

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
                Melendez might want to beat somebody with a pulse before calling a beltholder out. What's his best win: a razor-close decision over 42-year-old journeyman Eric Mitchell? A knockout of Milton "Ko'd in 1" Nunes? Please
                Due, Melendez has to be respected his KO artist speak and Smith is a easy figth for him, calling him out is something easey, I am very sure melendez has been see smith Video Boxing, smith won that bealt alsmot geting scare with K9, Melendez is Junger and Crazy he like the browl, and smith don,t like that is very dificult for Smith figth a guy taller and heavy handed, Floyd will not be there to get that KO from him. And Yes Why not let the KID make he's CALL is time, he is ready for it.

Comment

Everyone wants a piece of this bum... Molina is gonna make him look ******ed.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                  X