Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Cubans are in the short end of the biggest recent robberies/In back to back years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    The biggest robbery I ever saw was given to a Cuban fighter.

Casamayor vs Santa Cruz
    The greatest robbery in recent years.....probably 2nd all time to Roy Jones' Olympic Gold Medal.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
      That was just an awful decision, and yes Abril was holding a lot, but he didn't go in there and pull a Carlos Molina or anything, it wasn't as bad as that. I had Abril winning 118-110. I don't see how you could give Rios anymore than 1-2 rounds. Even 3 rounds is stretching it.

Campillo, as well as Lara and Abril, got robbed big time as well. I'm not even an Abril fan, I'm a Rios fan.
      That was the most boring fight I have seen in a long tine, mostly do to the holding. How is it alright for one person to do a lot of excessive holding and not another?

Comment

anyone notice how they announced abril as being from "isla de pinos" rather than as it was renamed by the Revolution (before Abril was born by the way) "isla de la juventud".
        how petty is it to do that?

Comment

Just a coincidence...It happens to alot of foriegners who travel to the states which is why many don't and prefer to stay in their respective countries

Comment

Erislandy Lara

Comment

lara and casa got Gift decisions in there fights with molina and santa cruz so hush

Comment

Stop trying to fuk with Americans. Boxing is scripted and only one man is coming out on top.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  The biggest robbery I ever saw was given to a Cuban fighter.

Casamayor vs Santa Cruz
                  Erislandy Lara
                  Erislandy Lara

Comment

Peterson over Khan was a FAR bigger robbery than Rios over Abril

Comment

Working...
                    X