No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto: Martinez Can't Get Me $5 Million Like Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto: Martinez Can't Get Me $5 Million Like Margarito

WBA 154-pound champion Miguel Cotto has a very good reason for selecting Antonio Magarito for his December 3rd return at New York's Madison Square Garden. Revenge is only a partial factor, with Margarito handing Cotto the first loss of his career, by TKO in eleven, in July 2008.

[Click Here To Read More]

Margarito can't give him an ass whopping like Martinez ...

I'm sure that played a role aswell

Comment

Bob Arum has this guy believing people would rather see Margarito fight than to see Martinez.....SMH

Comment

martinez could get him that money, I thought he said that if anyone wanted to fight him there would be no problem with him? Sounds like an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Margarito can't give him an ass whopping like Martinez ...

I'm sure that played a role aswell
          haha, that's the MAIN role. cotto can talk about paydays all he wants, he knows martinez would completely destroy him.

Comment

If you've been on these boards since 06, 07, you would know why this is hilarious.

Comment

At least Miguel is honest about his ducking.

Comment

Funny that a guy that has gotten KTFO and his face broken into the back of his head in his last 2 fights, still get a title match and make 2.5 million???

Comment

Well controversy sells. And he has Bob Father the best in the business.

Originally posted by gibo View Post
                  Funny that a guy that has gotten KTFO and his face broken into the back of his head in his last 2 fights, still get a title match and make 2.5 million???

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    If you've been on these boards since 06, 07, you would know why this is hilarious.
                    INDEED!

10chars

Comment

Working...
                    X