Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: I'll Tell Roach To His Face About Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: I'll Tell Roach To His Face About Pacquiao

Roger Mayweather, the uncle and trainer of six-time titlist Floyd Mayweather, continues to believe that eight-division champion, Manny Pacquiao, is taking performance enhancing drugs. Manny Pacquiao has already initiated a legal case, seeking compensatory and punitive damages for defamation of character, in December 2009.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lol tell Pacquiao to HIS face.

Comment

What a pathetic family

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post

Comment

lol pac is on mayweathers' minds 24/7
          don't worry roger...you'll have your day in court where you can tell everything you know.

Comment

HAHAHA yeah my nePhew will this that and.....quack LMAO F*** outa here Roger!!

Comment

hahahahah what the hell is pacquiao gona do?

Comment

AHAHAHA yeAh after he says that the next thing you Gona see is a left cross from hell And down goes maywhether!!!! Down goes maywhether !!! Down goes maywhether!!! HABAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Roger Mayweather, the uncle and trainer of six-time titlist Floyd Mayweather, continues to believe that eight-division champion, Manny Pacquiao, is taking performance enhancing drugs. Manny Pacquiao has already initiated a legal case, seeking compensatory and punitive damages for defamation of character, in December 2009.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  Geeez if Roger goes on a rant like this in court during the slander case he will lose the case for sure.

Comment

The Mayweather Stupidity Dynasty

The Mayweather clan are a bunch of idiots. They make a dysfunctional family look better than normal. First of all, learn English idiots. I am sure there are some English classes in Prison - where you all will wind up. You are a joke Roger. I still remember Chavez whooping your butt. The Pac Man is a great fighter. The Mayweathers all think an undefeated fighter means you are better than everyone else. All great fighters have lost, learned, and come back to bigger and better things. Just because Manny has lost or been knocked out doesnt mean he is on something. In that case most fighters are on something. What about Thomas Hearns, Sugar Ray Leonard, Roberto Duran? Were they on something? They moved up in weight and were great. Speaking of moving up in weight, Floyd stupid Mayweather Jr has done the same. Try and get some education idiots!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X