Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Eyes Wilder: Stop Talking Bull****, Make The Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Eyes Wilder: Stop Talking Bull****, Make The Fight!

UK heavyweight Tyson Fury is pushing to get feared puncher Deontay Wilder (30-0, 30KOs) in the ring. The fight has been talked about for some time but the negotiations have never been that serious. Golden Boy Promotions, who have Wilder, have placed the blame on Fury. But Fury is placing the blame on Golden Boy Promotions and Wilder. Fury wants to get a fight with Wilder at some point in 2014.

[Click Here To Read More]

I really hope this fights gets made. I'll bet all my points Wilder knocks Fury out.

Comment

Oh my...here we go.

Comment

Frankenstein vs the Wolfman. Not sure who will win but Wolfman has fought better comp to this point. Wooden legs Wilder will need to stay upright cause if he falls, he wont easily get up.

Comment

Fury is the one saying he wants to take a couple warmup fights before he goes after Wilder, Jones, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            I really hope this fights gets made. I'll bet all my points Wilder knocks Fury out.
            That's like betting play money, lol.

Comment

This fight will be good. Wilder knocks Fury into last year

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                That's like betting play money, lol.

Man, it took me 7 years to get 30 trillion points. There ain't no one wants to lose that, fake money or not!

Comment

when fury is on & fighting intelligently he is very underrated in my opinion. he gets careless against smaller guys sometimes but after Cunningham & pajkic you can bet those mistakes won't be made again. I still don't know what to think of the liakhovich fight. sergei is done but that was still shocking. if he hits fury cleanly it could be over quickly but I don't think wilder can hold up against someone punching back. this fight needs to happen but at this stage I would pick fury. fury can crack & he is bigger then wilder. the guy who has caught my attention is the erkan tepper or whatever that guys name is. i'd like to see him fight either wilder or fury. what he did to rogan was pretty sweet!

Comment

Fury kicks Wilders a$$

Wilder is a scam whose fought a bunch of stiffs. Fury kicks his A$$.

Comment

Working...
                    X