Broner looking same size as Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner looking same size as Andre Ward

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/8152/38s9.jpg

Look at the above picture from the weighin earlier, Ward is stood next to Broner.

How the hell does Broner only fight at 147lbs based upon how big he looks in the picture? Nevermind that, how in the name if hell did he fight at 135lbs only just recently? Though I suppose he's still growing.

Did ward come back from a camping trip or something?

Comment

Jesus Christ. Broner is a ****ing blimp.

Comment

He was huge at 135 and is big at 147, that and he likes to eat. He actually looks heavier than Ward (he's a lot thicker).

Comment

The 'still growing bit' is nonsense, he's an undisciplined athlete who eats whatever he can get his hands on.

Ricky hatton 'still growing' too?

Comment

really hard to tell anythimg from that pic but they are obviously not the same weight from what we do know.

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
              http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/8152/38s9.jpg

Look at the above picture from the weighin earlier, Ward is stood next to Broner.

How the hell does Broner only fight at 147lbs based upon how big he looks in the picture? Nevermind that, how in the name if hell did he fight at 135lbs only just recently? Though I suppose he's still growing.
              Haha he looks to be pretty damn big. Just like he did on all access. He's only 5'6 so I think he should focus on staying at 140-147....BTW Is that Alfredo Angulo in the background?

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                The 'still growing bit' is nonsense, he's an undisciplined athlete who eats whatever he can get his hands on.

Ricky hatton 'still growing' too?
                he stays in the gym and never looks outta shape tho. kinda hard to call him undisciplined. nowhere near a toney or hatton

Comment

Surprised at Ward on stage at a Showtime event when he's one of HBO's guys.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    Haha he looks to be pretty damn big. Just like he did on all access. He's only 5'6 so I think he should focus on staying at 140-147....BTW Is that Alfredo Angulo in the background?
                    yea man that's El Perro!

Anybody know what he's doing there?

Comment

Working...
                    X