Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most hated boxer as of right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
    i want david haye to be mcclellan'd.
    That's a horrendous thing to say.

I hate Khan but that's where it ends. I don't wish serious injury on him.

Comment

Thought it'd be a ****** like Amir Khan or Berto as far as NSBers go, but I guess not. I'd throw JCC Jr under the bus too but he's still got enough Mexican fans propping him up.

Comment

i like this thread already! hmmmmm most hated.....can i get back to you on that?

Its Floyd! Ducked, faked retirement, fights soft fights, fights 5 times in seven years... Never goes for legacy. Dont care about fans...or his small useless fan base! Bully who beats on women...boring fights. list goes on! Well thats my opinion!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          i like this thread already! hmmmmm most hated.....can i get back to you on that?

Its Floyd! Ducked, faked retirement, fights soft fights, fights 5 times in seven years... Never goes for legacy. Dont care about fans...or his small useless fan base! Bully who beats on women...boring fights. list goes on! Well thats my opinion!
          Pac Boy has spokn. I told you guys. Floyd Unanimous Decision.

Comment

I agree, Ortiz is a bit of a headcase, but he's in exciting fights....Berto got paid a ton for fighting ESPN2 level guys. Also the roid thing doesnt help

I also think Manny gets a bit of a free pass, he took suitcases of money from Oscar and reneged, he makes ****phobic statements and his political stance of discouragiing condom use will likely contribute to the Philipines out of control population, keeping many in a permanent state of poverty....I guess it doesnt take a whole lot of either intelligence or ethics to get elected there, on the part of either the candidates or the voters themselves

Comment

Originally posted by BritJimbo View Post
              I agree, Ortiz is a bit of a headcase, but he's in exciting fights....Berto got paid a ton for fighting ESPN2 level guys. Also the roid thing doesnt help

I also think Manny gets a bit of a free pass, he took suitcases of money from Oscar and reneged, he makes ****phobic statements and his political stance of discouragiing condom use will likely contribute to the Philipines out of control population, keeping many in a permanent state of poverty....I guess it doesnt take a whole lot of either intelligence or ethics to get elected there, on the part of either the candidates or the voters themselves
              ALSO, I do think its a little funny he stopped knocking guys out around the time that the rumours of steroids came up....I know he never tested positive, but (officially at least), neither did Lance and I guess we all pretty much know how that turned out...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I think it's Andre Berto. He has like 5 fans including me. He gets thrashed even after going through a fight where it probably would have been wise to quit because of damage to his eyes.
                I was gonna say Floyd but I think you're right.

I was a never a fan of his but he deserves credit for his heart. Most won't even give him that much.

Comment

Khan and its absolutely no contest.

Any thread on him is full of hateful bile

Comment

Originally posted by Ferrarijones View Post
                    But Floyd is a master at being hated. Look at all the reasons!

Floyd won't fight the fights he should.

Floyd doesn't fight enough.

Floyd's PED testing is a joke. It's not Olympic.

Floyd flashes his money too much.

Floyd talks too much.

When he's quiet, like now, "Floyd isn't active enough!"

Floyd says stupid stuff. Remember his Pacquiao rant?!

Floyd's style is boring!

On and on and on.

P4P #1 hated boxer on BS.
                    Pac is also very much hated on as he is the most successful boxers fighting today. So he is hated for another reason compared to Floyd. People hate Floyd cos of how he is and acts.

Comment

I can't believe Timothy Bradley isn't on the list.

Comment

Working...
                      X