Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
    Floyd cunningly knows Pacquiao will refuse the extra test none required by Nevada boxing commission he threw at Pacquiao's face. Not because they know Pacquiao is hiding something . Its a pride thing being the most accomplished fighter than Floyd. Its very calculated move by Floyd but ironically backfired to him big-time.
    How would Floyd know that~ Floyd wanted to get paid at that point of time and Manny was the biggest check but he wanted a concession a guy logically should not refuse.

I find it funny how people make fun of Floyd for being an idiot but then turn around and make him into the mastermind that is plotting a giant conspiracy probably the biggest in boxing history.

Comment

• Why PEDweather WHY, You could have been great!

Comment

• One word that appeared often in that article was rumor/rumors/rumored...... Couldn't even finish it

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
          http://www.maxboxing.com/news/main-l...-mess-part-two

Part two is up. Everyone is implicated...
          I see. So how can Morales have a confirmed positive tests be mentioned along with Floyd rumored positive test? This is a witchhunt.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm sure the source wants to be outed at this particular moment. Smdh road fraidweather fan boys.....

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Maybe people don't have too good of memories, but Montoya started this all like over 3 months ago. Golden Boy instantly responded by sending Montoya a letter from their attorneys saying they'll take legal action if he doesn't remove the rumors from his website and he took them down instantly.

Hauser is clearly saying those are rumors, and the rumors started from Montoya, who along with Kim are known Floyd haters to many. Just read their stances on anything Floyd related. 3 months ago, when Montoya started these rumors, all he said was he knew someone (his supposed source), who knew someone that knew Floyd failed 3 tests, and Golden Boy paid off the USADA to cover up the test results. Nevermind the fact that he didn't provide the source at all, and that the USADA had the test results released for all 3 of Floyd's fights where the USADA was involved.

Even now, go read Montoya's twitter. He's not commenting on anything really, just saying their rumors. Someone asked him on there if he had a real source or if it was all made up, and he completely ducked the question.

So where's this supposed source with this information, or do they really even exist???
              To quote f10mo$ "where there's smoke there's fire"

Comment

• Dang, I read this whole thread and found nothing but a troll, rumor and gossip. SMH

Comment

• Then there’s the case of Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Following his November 14, 2009 fight against Troy Rowland in Las Vegas, Chavez tested positive for Furosemide (a diuretic and steroid-masking agent). He was fined $10,000 by the Nevada State Athletic Commission and suspended for seven months. Four of his next six bouts were in Texas, one in California, and one in Mexico. Texas has a reputation for being lax in the area of drug-testing. Mexico is Mexico.

On September 15, 2012, Chavez returned to Las Vegas to fight Sergio Martinez. After the bout, it was revealed that Julio had tested positive for marijuana.

Marijuana is illegal, but it’s not a performance-enhancing drug. Chavez’s explanation for the positive test was as follows: “I have never smoked marijuana. For years, I have had insomnia, so I went to the doctor and he prescribed some drops for me that contained cannabis. I stopped taking them before the fight with Martinez, and I didn’t think I was going to test positive.”

That explanation strains credibility. Chavez might have been better off claiming he ate tainted beef from a cow that ate a marijuana plant. Still, before the NSAC rules harshly on Julio, it should consider testing all commission personnel (including the five commissioners) for recreational drugs. Boxing has a drug problem, but the drug isn’t marijuana.

LMAO. He doesn't ONCE mention Top Rank or Bob Arum even as he discusses Chavez Jr. Tommy the Shill knows which hand feeds him.

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                  http://www.maxboxing.com/news/main-l...-mess-part-two

Part two is up. Everyone is implicated...

Comment

• Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
                    Dang, I read this whole thread and found nothing but a troll, rumor and gossip. SMH
                    Color me impressed that you read the whole thing, that is the dedication of a champion. I couldn't do it I had to skip tons.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
                      Was that usada testing or ny commission?
                      Well it seems the NY commission was kept in the dark until someone leaked the failed results to them and the press. Once it was leaked and exposed, it then finally came to light and even after the failed A and B tests, it was then pushed aside and the USADA suddenly says Morales is now all good.

That info is not a rumor, it actually happened. If nobody would have leaked that information to that member of the press, I highly doubt the NY commission or the public would have ever found out.
                      Last edited by deanrw; 11-20-2012, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X