Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson: Hopkins is a Faker, Bernard Ain't No Gangsta!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dawson: Hopkins is a Faker, Bernard Ain't No Gangsta!

Staples Center, Los Angeles - Chad Dawson (31-1, 18KOs) slammed Bernard Hopkins (52-6-2, 32KOs) in the aftermath of their fight. Dawson stopped Hopkins in the second round to capture the WBC light heavyweight title. As previously reported, the outcome was very freakish and controversial.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope the commission upholds the decision!! I don't wanna see a rematch nor want Bernard to keep fighting!

Comment

a) You committed a foul, Dawson.
      b) The decision will be overturned to a NC.
      c) You are a loudmouth boring fighter.

Comment

I don't care if he was faking or not. Hopkins deserved to lose the way he did. You throw one punch then try to clinch your opponent, what kind of dirty boring kind of crap is that? Hopkins always does that against skilled fighters. ****ing him, go retire you old fart. You fight like an old fart when ever a live opponent is infront of you.

Comment

This is nothing new when it comes to Hopkins, being overdramatic in situations like this. We've all seen him fake it up in the past.

Comment

Hopkins bet on himself to lose by early TKO I bet u he is getting paid the purse and the winnings from his huge bet. In reality Hopkins can't keep up with crafty speedy boxers.
            Now his legendary status in question but he is smart he don't give **** about public all he cares about is $$$

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
              I don't care if he was faking or not. Hopkins deserved to lose the way he did. You throw one punch then try to clinch your opponent, what kind of dirty boring kind of crap is that? Hopkins always does that against skilled fighters. ****ing him, go retire you old fart. You fight like an old fart when ever a live opponent is infront of you.
              The ramblings of a raving lunatic. This rant means absolutely nothing and has no basis in reality.

Let the Dr. school you on some basic facts.

1. Dawson lifted Hopkins off his feet and threw him to the canvas.
              2. That move is illegal in boxing.
              3. Hopkins suffered an injury as a result of that illegal move.
              4. If the doctors report confirms a shoulder injury suffered, the decision will be changed to a NC by the commission after a review.

Drink that medicine, boy.

Comment

Comment

Not to mention the referee, an ex marine, failed miserably in handling the situation.

Total incompetence by that fool.

Comment

****, first we get the Mayweather vs Ortiz garbage and now this. I love boxing but there goes another nail in the coffin.

Comment

Working...
                    X