No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Mosley Submitted To Pacquiao After Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Mosley Submitted To Pacquiao After Three

This Saturday night Bernard Hopkins will step into the ring for the 60th time as a professional when he again challenges WBC light heavyweight champion Jean Pascal for his crown at the Bell Centre in Quebec, Canada. The fight is a rematch of their December bout in which Hopkins was dropped in rounds one and three before controlling the rest of the action in what was looked at by many as a remarkable victory that somehow ended up a majority draw. [Click Here To Read More]

What Hopkins said is absolutely true. Shane is my #2 all time favorite after Ali, but from what I saw against Pac, it's time for him to hang it up.

Comment

shane too damn friendly, always wanting to touch gloves. he tried the same thing in the mayweather fight but floyd wasnt having it! shane, you fooled us. you talked a good game but you just wanted another big payday. take your lil new girlfriend and retire because your friendly ass ain't fooling nobody anymore.

Comment

Someone post that, Captain obvious pic.

My friend who knows nothing about boxing was saying Mosley was broken after then KD.

Comment

Mosley tasted Pacquiao's explosive power, feared tasting it again and basically tried everything he could to limit the number of exchanges with Manny throughout the rest of the bout. Mosley's best days are ahead of him; he was outclassed by Mayweather, looked terrible against Mora and had no idea of how to deal with Pacquiao. It's time to give the game up.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
            shane too damn friendly, always wanting to touch gloves. he tried the same thing in the mayweather fight but floyd wasnt having it! shane, you fooled us. you talked a good game but you just wanted another big payday. take your lil new girlfriend and retire because your friendly ass ain't fooling nobody anymore.
            He only fooled gullible people and newbies , he fooled nobody that knows a bit about boxing , we told you that he had nothing left he showed you after Floyd and Mora ,,,, obviously you couldnt see it .

Comment

Shane got big bro upset...rightfully so!!

Comment

damn.. how many articles on this now? swear ive seen another 1 or 2 Bhop interviews bout that fight

Comment

Bernard ate his own words, sleek afro american fighter is no sleek at all. Now what excuse will you give after Pac hurt Marquez this time. Floyd is sleek but then also a coward.

Comment

We saw the last of Mosley when he fought Margarito.

I don't want him to hang up his gloves, because Bella is sooooooo hawt, and we won't see her ringside if he retires.

In all seriousness, Shane, you are known as the future hall of famer, stop ruining the legacy by being embarrassed time after time. I thought he had that one last spark in him with this fight, but I was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X