No announcement yet.

Klitschko Doesn't Want Gomez, Wants Valuev or Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko Doesn't Want Gomez, Wants Valuev or Haye

WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko is not happy with the recent decision by teh WBC, ordering him to fight Juan Carlos Gomez, the mandatory contender or face the possibility of being stripped. Klitschko says that he would rather fight WBA heavyweight champion Nikolai Valuev or former undisputed cruiserweight champ David Haye, who re-debuts at heavyweight against Monte Barrett on November 15. [details]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko is not happy with the recent decision by teh WBC, ordering him to fight Juan Carlos Gomez, the mandatory contender or face the possibility of being stripped. Klitschko says that he would rather fight WBA heavyweight champion Nikolai Valuev or former undisputed cruiserweight champ David Haye, who re-debuts at heavyweight against Monte Barrett on November 15. [details]
    Hey Vitali you wanted an abc belt now deal with the abc bull****

Comment

Klitchko says that no networks would cover this fight; he is really full of ****. The European networks would televise, either Klitschko, fighting f.ucking Zuri Lawrence! Who's he fooling?...

Comment

I hope he doesn't get Haye, bad news for David, big time. He'd be stupid enough to take it too. One top 10 HW then Wlad is pushing it enough, let alone Vitali.

Comment

I hope he fights that cumdumpster Haye

the prefight antics might be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dempsey777
            I hope he does get Haye

Vitali would knock Haye out cold and end his career
            Nah Haye would make it look like the matrix, Haye will KO him within 3 rounds.

Comment

Hey...finally Wlad almost called him out!

Comment

vk did say he wants to fight titleholders. maybe haye, he feels, needs to be checked.

i do not think he is worried about gomez so he don't care.

seriously, all this guy wants is a challenge, ****, can't the ABC's allow him that?

Comment

oh yeah, valuev is a king fighter - so holyfield is who he will likely fight.

Comment

Vitali kind of owes the WBC this mandatory fight, after his totally underserved title shot, he has to pay his dues.

Comment

Working...
                    X