No announcement yet.

Magdaleno vs Davis Stream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Benavidez is a big boy for that class and was doing a number on that guy, Loya was pretty tough though he didn't seemed all that phased when eating some huge shots.
    What flaws do you see in Benavidez? Yea, he sure was taking some bombs... Loya that is.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      What flaws do you see in Benavidez? Yea, he sure was taking some bombs... Loya that is.
      Not that many, he should probably focus on using his range more considering his size. He has good power but I don't think he has huge turn out your lights power so I think he needs to be careful about the fire fights he will get into but if he uses his range well I think that will mitigate the possible issues a great deal.

Comment

Haha looks like a 13 year old boy and punches like a man~ he slept that dude

Comment

It appears only a matter of time before Diego stops Davis~

Comment

Not that many, he should probably focus on using his range more considering his size. He has good power but I don't think he has huge turn out your lights power so I think he needs to be careful about the fire fights he will get into but if he uses his range well I think that will mitigate the possible issues a great deal.
            I noticed when Loya lounged at him he would back out straight tho, I didn't like that.

Diego much more technical than Jesse huh? He punches with some authority Idk how his KO ratio is so low.

Comment

Diego making a solid first impression

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                I noticed when Loya lounged at him he would back out straight tho, I didn't like that.

Diego much more technical than Jesse huh? He punches with some authority Idk how his KO ratio is so low.
                Yea exactly, he needs to work on keeping that good distance between him and his opponent.

Diego does throw with authority but he rarely fully sits on his shots, I wouldn't say he is overly cautious but he is on the opposite end of the spectrum from his brother. Also I do think he gets content exploiting his advantages, without pushing them so far as to create risk for himself. I do think he could get more knockouts if he tried a bit harder for them.

Comment

That uppercut that started the stoppage was pretty sick~ and he certainly was not content to just exploit his advantage tonight he wanted to close the show.

Comment

People tend to like his brother more cause he got the more exciting style. But Diego is the better boxer. Does he seem a little soft to you? I bet you he can make 130.

On another note, Diego keeps his KO streak going. He definitely found the juice.

Comment

That uppercut that started the stoppage was pretty sick~ and he certainly was not content to just exploit his advantage tonight he wanted to close the show.
                      I jumped out my seat when he landed that uppercut, Davis was playing keep-away and Diego was having none of that.

Comment

Working...
                      X