Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: The Ref Warned Peterson 19 Times About The Head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan asking for a rematch in a neutral venue (Vegas)??

And three news above this one Marquez says he wants a fourth fight with Pacquiao in a neutral venue (anywhere except Vegas)??

WTF!? Im confused as ****

Comment

u guys gotta look at it from khan's perspective...he got 2 points taken away from him from something as minor as pushing, its not like he was low blowing, or head butting, or spitting out his mouth guard, pushing, and the ref never said, "if u push one more time im taking a point away," which a good ref should...if it wasn't from the 2 points taken away, based on the judges scorecards, he would have won the fight, and u guys are telling me that u wouldn't be pissed if u lost a world title fight because of 2 points taken away from a bs ref???? please, i bet u guys would be 10 times more pissed off than khan if that happened to any of u

Comment

The more Khan whines the more Peterson is going to feel like sticking him.
        Best thing to do is let your promoter handle it or come up with some ransom money for them belts.

Comment

Khan beat petersons ass and he knows it. Thats why hes trying to duck and dodge Khan like the plague even tho if he fights and beats Khan again, that puts him in line for a career payday against Pac or floyd.

You get paid higher fighting Pac tho cuz he does better numbers

In order for Khan to be considered a ATG than he should rematch Maidana and Peterson

Comment

i thought yall said the ref didnt warn peterson at all...........lol

Comment

shut the hell up already

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                u guys gotta look at it from khan's perspective...he got 2 points taken away from him from something as minor as pushing, its not like he was low blowing, or head butting, or spitting out his mouth guard, pushing, and the ref never said, "if u push one more time im taking a point away," which a good ref should...if it wasn't from the 2 points taken away, based on the judges scorecards, he would have won the fight, and u guys are telling me that u wouldn't be pissed if u lost a world title fight because of 2 points taken away from a bs ref???? please, i bet u guys would be 10 times more pissed off than khan if that happened to any of u
                refs do not have to say that.khan wasnt pushing, he was shoving with force almost pushing peterson down..i never seen other fighters handle pressure fighters/brawlers the way he did...

FOH..LET ME ASK YOU if it wasn't for that BS knockdown where khan push him down with his elbow hard peterson still wins

Comment

Don't know what rule book they have in Europe...but in general, boxers are prohibited from hitting below the belt, holding, tripping, pushing, biting, headbutting or spitting and you can have points taken away for all those things.

Comment

Khan, stop bitching!

Comment

He should have taken another point for nearly turning his back to Peterson...he turned his back to Lamont, almost looked the camera in the face and got hit at that exact moment. Hilarious!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X