Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mormeck is Angry: Wladimir Fight Was Stopped Too Early!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mormeck is Angry: Wladimir Fight Was Stopped Too Early!

The former WBA and WBC cruiserweight champ, Jean-Marc Mormeck (36-5, 22 KOs) believes his fight with IBF/WBA/IBO/WBO heavyweight king Wladimir Klitschko (57-3, 50 KOs) was stopped too early. The referee called the fight in the fourth round, after Mormeck was knocked down for the second time in the bout and got to his feet on shaky legs.

[Click Here To Read More]

****ing LOL he must be still ****ed from them punches

Comment

He landed, on average, less than a punch per round. Hilarious.

Comment

Yes, I agree. we wanted to see some eye popping out, brains in the canvas and a brain dead boxer after the fight to get more bang for our bucks. But in the real World, He should be thanking the referee for doing his job. In another note, there has to be a Super Heavyweight division so the 220s HWs can compete while we watch more competetive fights.

Comment

i don't think he felt too great ....

Comment

"the Marksman" landing a whopping 3 punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
              Yes, I agree. we wanted to see some eye popping out, brains in the canvas and a brain dead boxer after the fight to get more bang for our bucks. But in the real World, He should be thanking the referee for doing his job. In another note, there has to be a Super Heavyweight division so the 220s HWs can compete while we watch more competetive fights.
              I have been saying that for SOOOOO LONG, All these giant HW's are crushing the competition more so because of their size. It would, as you said, give the smaller HW's a shot to be competitive in their division rather than seeing what we saw last night. Or with Chambers, Chagaev, Haye, Ibragimov, Brewster, Brock, Byrd, etc. All of those names were fighters either under 220 or right by it that were dominated by Wlad. Either way, we have super and junior attached to every other weight class why not make a super HW class?

Comment

Chisorra landed nearly as many punches during the weigh-in with Klitschko!

Comment

this guy is still knocked out.

Comment

Mormeck was hoping to land another 2 or 3 punches ..... by the 9th round! Scary stuff Mormeck ..... I'm sure you had your opponent shaking in his shoes! lol!

Comment

Working...
                    X