Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope they put fat boy on suicide watch...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope they put fat boy on suicide watch...

Arreola might need some serious counseling. On the real though, Gordo's got some major BALLS. He'll be champ one day.

Originally posted by Perro View Post
    Arreola might need some serious counseling. On the real though, Gordo's got some major BALLS. He'll be champ one day.
    Suicide for what? Is his wife going to leave him? She'll probably suck his dick after the ass beating he took for that paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
      Suicide for what? Is his wife going to leave him? She'll probably suck his dick after the ass beating he took for that paycheck.
      I'm just saying, he wasn't handling the loss very well. But yeah, a good dick sucking would turn that frown upside down.

Comment

Arreola, showed flashes of skilled and great movement sometimes.

But he needs to stop eating Tacos, dejar de beber cervesa, lay off urguer king and get his ass back in the gym!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
          they just need to get his fat ass to taco bell. he'll be ok.

Comment

No man wit a ***** like his is killin himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              they just need to get his fat ass to taco bell. he'll be ok.

Comment

If he gets in shape he will be a force. He would be very fast if he didnt have flab holding him back.

Comment

He isnt going to be anything untill the Klitschkos get tired of embarrassing him. Maybe he could beat Haye. lol

Comment

you guys are *******s, he put up a good fight, his corner should be fired. he caught vitali a couple times, not bad, but vitali felt a lil something. if it was his brother i think a-dog would be a champion right now

Comment

Working...
                    X