Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    he hasnt finished but he specifically says he has no idea if floyd uses peds, which pretty much means he has no real evidence of such outside the rumor. re read the article. he basically cited montoya's rumor and then ran with it.
    Imagine if he tried to sbmit this for a legitimate news outlet like this?

Comment

• Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
      Manny still hasn't taken any randomized testing....that is not a rumor.The only fighter who requested him to take one,is the fight we are not seeing happen.

It is almost deliberate.Manny can say that he would take the testing until he is blue in the face,but unless he actually does random testing-then it hasn't happened.It can be a form of posturing.

Even more odd that when Manny wanted Shane Mosely to take randomized testing,Shane agreed as long as Manny himself would take the tests,but Manny declined and neither fighter was urged to continue down that path....Roach even admitted this.

While I think rumors of cheating are merely that-unsubstantial rumors-I would still like Manny to agree to testing and actually go through with them. The journalist on here CLAIMS Floyd tested positive for something that he cannot describe,yet after the testing for all of Floyd's fights occurred-he was tested and the results were all negative.
      VADA offered to do testing for Pacquiao-Bradley and were flatly turned down.

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      I don't think I want to know. I'd like to keep my heroes pure.
      Manny Steward (RIP) thought he was juicing. He sure looked like it in the late 80's.

Comment

• Thomas Hauser is a shill, has always been a shill, and will continue to be a shill as long as he's around boxing and especially Top Rank.

People can respect his writing all they want, but the guys obvious bias has been evident for years. He spent the last 10 years going at Ross Greenberg, Mayweather, and HBO only to take a job at HBO after Greenberg left.

What happen to all Manny Pacquiao puff pieces? Whatever, TimeWarner isn't getting any of my money anyway and hasn't for years but I still enjoy their product for free.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          lmao, the same source montoya had and he backed down from? whatever happened to that montoya article? im pretty sure montoya fired his silo and immediately retracted. if thats what his article is based on, then indeed that is weak.
          back down? what do you mean by that? When did montoya back down? What do you mean by "whatever happened to that montoya article?" What article?

And are you going to link where montoya said he was "just playing" (your paraphrase)?

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            What is really shocking to me is learning about this testing agency destroying samples. These are not samples taken in prehistoric times. These are samples taken recently. That's evidence of a cover up right in front of your face. People are really not that dumb to know something strange has been going on.
            Yeah. It's stupid. It's oxymoronic. A testing agency trusted to prove innocence or guilt is destroying samples. Which means you can also conclude that the suspects are not innocent. The evidences to prove it were destroyed.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              back down? what do you mean by that? When did montoya back down? What do you mean by "whatever happened to that montoya article?" What article?

And are you going to link where montoya said he was "just playing" (your paraphrase)?
              lol, montoya totally backed down. thats not even up for debate. smh. i know ur a montoya homer, in fact i suspect u are montoya. but i havent heard anything else about these rumors since the cease and desist letters from gbp. and i never said montoya said he was just playing. wrong person friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Nelson:

I respect your point but to say this article has passed the ethical standards of news papers is just not correct. Yes Hauser has done alot of work. But becuase the article is online content it is subject to a different set of standards.

There is no way a newspaper could print as news a story that the author himself bases on "rumors".

I am not questioning Hauser's record, intelligence, honesty or anything like that. I'm simply saying no one can argue this article meets the ethical standard of a newspaper article when it isn't in one.
                Of course it could be in a real paper. The editors decide if a story should go out. Just like they did in Watergate. Rumours started that as well.

I agree that there is another standard on the internet, but as Bringer pointed out we are not dealing with some esb writers alt here. Hauser has a lot to lose and he knows it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  I don't know if Hauser puts his reputation on the line in the ongoing Top Rank GBP feud. Many of the questions you raise are relevant and some will likely be answered in the coming days.

Still the Hauser article states so many damning issues that surely they need to be adressed before questioning his motives. Still I am sure that GBP will do anything in its power to drag Hausuer through the mud.

As a fan I am disgusted. Not that there are juicers in the sport. I knew that. But if leading promotors and anti-doping agencies are cheaters and for sale for greenbacks the sport is in dire straits.
                  That is why I am wondering why he decided to post the article in pieces and kept the most damning information out. It will only give GBP's lawyers an opportunity to prevent us, the readers from ever seeing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                    It is almost deliberate.Manny can say that he would take the testing until he is blue in the face,but unless he actually does random testing-then it hasn't happened.
                    He doesn't have to take a test but was willing to for the Mayweather fight. That is a fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      That is why I am wondering why he decided to post the article in pieces and kept the most damning information out. It will only give GBP's lawyers an opportunity to prevent us, the readers from ever seeing it.
                      The so-called "damning" stuff is probably about Eric Morales.

Comment

Working...
                      X