No announcement yet.

Mr Haye once again coning the British public

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
    Why doesn't he prove it then? Fighting the number 14 in the world who lost 3 of his last 4 fights isn't really that impressive even though he knocked him out in good fashion. Fight someone in the top 10 to prove you're worthy.

By that logic, Haye would fight the likes of Rahman, Charr, Dimitrenko and Banks...

Personally, I rate Chisora higher than all of those. Heck, I think he'd do a job on most of the top 10, himself.

Comment

The bottom line, is that there was a Heavyweight fight on Saturday which generated a lot of interest in the media (for reasons right or wrong) and from paying customers. However, the fight delivered on its promise of action which I think was crucial. We always hope for great action, but unfortunately don't get it in some cases. A fight like this which was under the spotlight as an incredibly bitter grudge match couldn't afford to be a stinker after such a contoversial build up.

There's no need to deconstruct everything. Regarding Vitali, I think it's the only fight which inspires Haye at this point.

As for his resume, I can understand the critics of most of his HW campaign, but outside of the loss to Carl Thompson I would say his CW career was pretty solid. He was quite a heavy underdog going into the Mormeck fight, and even though Enzo Maccarinelli was certainly no elite fighter, he was still Hayes main rival in the division and I clearly remember a few people saying David was ducking the fight and would never take it (one article in the Boxing Monthly especially). If anyone has an opinion on who Haye should've fought instead of those two then please share, I could do with a laugh.
      Last edited by Taylorslade; 07-17-2012, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Well tell Vitali to step to the plate and fight Haye

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Haha exactly how it is.

They all make excuses saying Chisora was out of shape against Fury but if anything it was Fury who was out of shape.
          Chisora wasn't in much better shape when he fought Haye than when he fought Fury.
          Nevertheless, Chisora still gave Vitali his toughest fight since Corrie Sanders, and that is the reason people take him seriously as a contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            Agreed lol

Tyson Fury beats Chisora = Fury is still a bum

Haye beats Chisora = Haye is the GOAT and Vital don't want none of him lol
            Vitaly fight... Charr...carr.... a guy who could walk down a major street in any city and no one would know who the fu.ck he is...

Vit make the fight don't be a *****

Who has Vit fought in his past 12 fights lol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOODY!!! lol and this guy is supposed to be a hall of famer lol!!! loses to a washed up lewis and now that makes him some how honorable enough to enter the hall of fame. your joking!

Comment

Working...
            X