Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach reaffirms that Pacquaio ducked Mosley in latest interview.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    And Floyd jumped straight in and fought Shane.

.....16 months later

What a guy!

You can thank that earthquake for killing berto's family (allegedly) for that fight even happening in the first place.

Comment

Oh well, too bad we're never going to see that fight. Ducking ass Pac at it again

Cotto beat Mosley, Mosley beat Margarito, Margarito beat Cotto.

Pac has/will have fought and beaten them all decisively and brutally come May 8th. Probably best to move on.

But don't fret, I'm sure CBS will let Floyd run some of his lottery soda commercials during the 60 minutes interview or when Fight Camp airs.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
        lol. @ Pacquiao ducking him. Roach was the one who rejected him. But I can't wait for this fight to get out of the way, shot or not. People would be making a bigger deal if Pacquiao never fights him. I'm telling the truth.
        I can see that.

You might not like what Roach says, but he says it straight up, Mosley came to the gym, asked to fight Pacquiao and Roach rejected, 'you're a big risk and low reward, we have better offers.' I rather hear that than some bull**** about "the money wasn't right." Before this fight was signed, Freddie said he didn't care for it, but Bob Arum runs Top Rank, not us, not Pac, not Freddie....I'm still a little bitter about it, but **** it, it's a good styles match-up and I'm not gonna deny that.

Btw, you're title is misleading, it's quite clear who didn't want that fight, did you not expect us to understand the laymans terms Freddie put it in?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          Floyd's GREATEST win at WW is a PAC tuneup

go help Floyd sell sodas and log off
          its not that he's fighting shane, its when he's fighting shane. u think its just a coincidence that team pac waits till shane looks like shit before they fight him but they wanted absolutely nothing to do with him when he was coming off marg fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
            its not that he's fighting shane, its when he's fighting shane. u think its just a coincidence that team pac waits till shane looks like shit before they fight him but they wanted absolutely nothing to do with him when he was coming off marg fight.
            I think it's more of a coincidence that Shane jumped shipped from GBP, that's probably where you'd want to start your investigation. It's all connected

Word on the street is the guy all the 'hardcore fans' were screaming for Pac to fight just a few months ago, who he was ducking and afraid to fight, is about to become old, shot/washed up overnight once he leaves GBP like Shane did.

Comment

sure man................

Comment

I can't see how Roach doesn't make Pacquiao look like a cherry picking clown. For real. It's the way a lot of people feel too. Not just me.

Comment

if fredie keeps this up the *******s will remove him from the holy ******* trinity of pacquiao roachj and arum and replace him with knocz or ariza.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post

yea...because they waited a WHOPPING one year since he fought Floyd

and as far as fighting Shane right after the Tony fight, at the beginning of 2009, PAC was getting ready for a JWW fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      if fredie keeps this up the *******s will remove him from the holy ******* trinity of pacquiao roachj and arum and replace him with knocz or ariza.

it's Sunday bro...the day of rest...so, lets follow suit and give your daily whining about PAC fans a rest

Comment

Working...
                      X