No announcement yet.

Richard Dawkins: Why Creationists are like Holocaust Deniers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Richard Dawkins: Why Creationists are like Holocaust Deniers

You cant really argue with the point he's making... Going to go read The Greatest Show on Earth before I go to sleep tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post

His first comment, cut out from that video, was to compare science teachers' plights with that of a teacher of modern languages who had to contend with people claiming that the Romans didn't exist, and that Latin was never real.

I think that fictional example is more analogous to the actual trouble faced by biology and science teachers, although it is less emotive.

Comment

This guy is a dyed in the wool intellectual fascist.

On top of being a liar and a pompous *******.

Everyone knows that the holocaust figures have been vastly overstated.

smh....

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
          This guy is a dyed in the wool intellectual fascist.

On top of being a liar and a pompous *******.

Everyone knows that the holocaust figures have been vastly overstated.

smh....

Comment

6 million is Zionist propaganda.

The real figure is probably around 2 million.

Go give Dawkins a reacharound you fat ****.

Comment

I find that so many atheist "prophets" like Dawson and Carlin, Maher, etc. are all so narcissistic, they all want to be responsible for the truth. Meanwhile, Jesus was the most humble man and he's been the most popular person on earth for centuries. If you want to believe something else, there's no need to go on all these television shows trying to convince each other who's right. I know my faith, atheists know their ignorance. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
                6 million is Zionist propaganda.

The real figure is probably around 2 million.
                From which right-wing blog did you retrieve this nugget then Sparky?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  From which right-wing blog did you retrieve this nugget then Sparky?
                  Anne Frank appeared in my room last night and told me herself.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                    I find that so many atheist "prophets" like Dawson and Carlin, Maher, etc. are all so narcissistic, they all want to be responsible for the truth.
                    This doesn't actually mean anything...

Meanwhile, Jesus was the most humble man and he's been the most popular person on earth for centuries.
                    Yes because claiming to be the "King of Kings" and the "Son of God" is the essence of humility...

If you want to believe something else, there's no need to go on all these television shows trying to convince each other who's right.
                    Dawkins in this video is talking about politicised christian fundamentalists who are attempting to subvert science teachers through bad behaviour. He isn't trying to convince anybody of anything.

I know my faith, atheists know their ignorance. That is all.
                    This also doesn't actually mean anything either.

Comment

Working...
                    X