Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, the Mysterious Boxer is Nate Campbell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Dreamer View Post
    And to show his gratitude for the opportunity of a lifetime Campbell will let Floyd have one free shot at the ol' chin.
    well at least floyd doesn't have as much pop as robbie peden.

Comment

Is it confirmed yet? If not, then everyone needs to chill. I'll turn my back on Floyd if this is true. I'll truly believe he is all talent, but no heart if he takes this fight.

Comment

You guys don't get it.... if floyd beats nate cambell, it makes floyd not only the best of the last few years, but also the best of the early 2000's. I think Jake Lamotta is still alive, floyd should fight him and become the best fighter of the late 1940's and early 1950's as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
          well at least floyd doesn't have as much pop as robbie peden.
          Ey come in the live show fat boy...reed, jackie boy and everybody else in there.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
            You guys don't get it.... if floyd beats nate cambell, it makes floyd not only the best of the last few years, but also the best of the early 2000's. I think Jake Lamotta is still alive, floyd should fight him and become the best fighter of the late 1940's and early 1950's as well.
            200 years from now, when peoples life expectancy is like 130, and the new 40 is 80.. Then ya, people will be like "Floyd beat Lamotta.. He must be the best ever from 1940-2010". Im a floyd fan BTW, this just crossed my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Gennaro Gattuso View Post
              Floyd is at least fighting an African-American unlike that coward Pacquiao. jk : )
              lol. are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by apsrising View Post
                lol. are you serious?
                If you highlight his message, you'll see he had a jk written in white

Comment

Originally posted by hazardousboxer View Post
                  200 years from now, when peoples life expectancy is like 130, and the new 40 is 80.. Then ya, people will be like "floyd beat lamotta.. He must be the best ever from 1940-2010". Im a floyd fan btw, this just crossed my mind.
                  war lamotta!!!

Comment

I'd love to see the pay-per-view numbers for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Gennaro Gattuso View Post
                      Floyd is at least fighting an African-American unlike that coward Pacquiao. jk : )
                      Real African >>> African American

Comment

Working...
                      X