No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora vs. Gerber Early Results From Copper Box

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora vs. Gerber Early Results From Copper Box

Copper Box Arena, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Hackney Wick, London - In a battle for the Commonwealth and WBO International super featherweight titles, Liam Walsh (15-0, 10KOs) won the battle of unbeatens over Joe Murray (14-1, 5KOs). Walsh edged a tough grueling fight to win a twelve round majority decision. The scores 116-112, 116-113, 114-114. Murray got off well and had the better of the action in the first half, but Walsh came back with a fury in the seventh, drilling the body of Murray and taking over the action down the stretch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great win for del boy! Stoppage could be seen as a little early, especially considering Gerber had a punchers chance, but he didn't make to much fuss about it. Would like to see Chisora in with a top ten opponent (maybe even adamek), just wish he'd get a better trainer though...

Comment

Was this televised? Coudn't find it anywhere...

Comment

Well done Chisora.

Onwards and upwards.

Comment

Would love to see him fight Adamek or Povetkin (assuming he loses). When he looks like this, he'll be a threat to anyone in the division.

If only he'd looked like this against Haye, Fury, Vitali etc..

Comment

Wilder vs Chisora
            MAKE IT HAPPEN

Comment

I would love to see Chisora vs. Wilder...

Chisora should stick to the WBC route, and target the likes of Arreola, Stiverne and Wilder. Cause most likely Vitali is vacating that title. That path seems to be the easiest for a title.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                I would love to see Chisora vs. Wilder...

Chisora should stick to the WBC route, and target the likes of Arreola, Stiverne and Wilder. Cause most likely Vitali is vacating that title. That path seems to be the easiest for a title.
                I have a feeling Wlad will drop one of the belts at some stage soon, and I think the WBO route will be the best for him.

I think Helenius is ranked #1 with them. Rematch him and take his place, get a shot at Wlad if he still has the title.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  Was this televised? Coudn't find it anywhere...
                  Boxnation Sky437

Great performance by Del Boy, don't think I've seen him look any better.

Comment

Good game Delboy ! Keep winning my boy and stay as active as recently.

Comment

Working...
                    X